Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,101 through 11,115 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328960
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool thanks for all the great info 😉

    #328957
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, How hard, gate open, vulcan, me-650+440=1090your ultra obviously fake bakugan- 800+150=950Anything?

    #328954
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I sent out a lot of invitations telling people to visit bakuganbuzz, LOL

    #328953
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, Ventus Vulcan 650 on my gate!

    #328941
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Since you rolled last it's actually my turn. Bakugan brawl 660g Excedra stand on your card with your Delta Dragonoid.

    #328937
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus Freezer in ball form and a Subterra Thunder Wilda with a graveyard bacground stating ” Fear the Darkness”

    #328871
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The only one she had in her used pile was mine so I got it back.And you're correct EM gate open Match Points. I add in my 720g Darkus Alpha. Our g's are:Me: 770+720+200+200=1890. You: 720+300= 1020.Counter?

    #328884
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I took it apart. Vortexes are a piece of crap. They don't spin more than the original spins I can tell u that! >:(

    #328894
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh i see, i see...k so Haos mega nemus 720gs on your cardP.Si can tell what this is gonna be. that AP thing Again

    Actually, emily gets to choose which of her gates to give back to the owner, so she can give herself one of her own gates if she wants!

    #328904
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You used Haos 2 and moved match points from my used pile into yours so you then had 1 more gate than me so I could activate Help From Friends.

    #328899
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hang on I activate Help From friends! Since you have more gates than me because you just got match points I can take Match Points back to be used later. Now the battles over. Alright gate set Bakugan brawl 770g Darkus AP stand on my card.

    #328928
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, barely made it, ability activate, ventus 2, now the gates card force, I switch to darkus for being neon and being able to switch to your attribute, and now, you get +60 from card force, and I get +20 from card force, PLUS 50 from ventus 2, and since we are both darkus now, I win by 10g's!!!Any objections, your roll!

    #328925
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Looks like the awesome Vortexes were too good to be true.

    Yeah. I think theres something inside that is catching. I can't take it back I threw away the packaging!!! :@Its the friction between the two halfs! It has too much of it!!!

    #328923
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    V, just sayin, UPDATE THE SCOREBOARD, dont wait till sunday, I know your a busy man so I didnt want to PM you!!!

    #328916
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG, details and boosts!

Viewing 15 posts - 11,101 through 11,115 (of 45,228 total)