Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,086 through 11,100 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329006
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I made it a tad better by continually spinning it! XD

    #329005
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, once 2 people confirm the ones I dont know, I will put it up, I updated all the ones I know about, so keep em coming!

    #329000
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    So now I change to your attribute cause I am neon, so now I win, gate set, your roll

    How do you figure? We're tied.

    I am 740you are 730

    #328998
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Btw there is also a Core Darkus Moskeeto 740g, in CORE packaging, not STEEL.

    I put core/steel, they look the same, and theres no need to put 2 diffrent ones!

    #328990
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    I got both of those moskeetoes. Same G Powers!

    ironic.... i found these together btw into my stores

    I found the one in a Steel starter and the other in a neon starter! XD

    same here, i just bought em at the same time lol

    Wat else? Um the Reverse Haos Alto Brontes I got is 720g!

    #328988
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So now I change to your attribute cause I am neon, so now I win, gate set, your roll

    #328986
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SH confirmed with me that I won by pm.

    #328985
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I dont know all of them, so please continue posting all new and old ones!!!

    #328983
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I got both of those moskeetoes. Same G Powers!

    ironic.... i found these together btw into my stores

    I found the one in a Steel starter and the other in a neon starter! XD

    #328979
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got both of those moskeetoes. Same G Powers!

    #328973
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    here are teh pics:1zz3t75.jpgnd0lk7.jpg2hy9oae.jpgixrqco.jpgDS1: noJustin: noDS2: no

    Wat did u use and the bottom needs to be black too!

    #328972
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, obvious counter is obvious, K, my roll, ability activate, moskeeto, ventus neon moskeeto on your gate

    #328967
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I sent out a lot of invitations telling people to visit bakuganbuzz, LOL

    Same here. Also, I noticed that if you put the same thing over and over it says "Please don't type gibberish".

    Oh, it makes sense now, LOLAlso, lets try to converse on there K

    #328965
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The bottom half has 2 screws in it! If u have one u can take the bottom off! The spinning part can't come off!

    #328958
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Looks like the awesome Vortexes were too good to be true.

    Yeah. I think theres something inside that is catching. I can't take it back I threw away the packaging!!! :@Its the friction between the two halfs! It has too much of it!!!

    If there's too much friction between the two halves, I suggest you just unscrew it a little, loosen it up.

    U can't. There is a flat screw holding it together!

Viewing 15 posts - 11,086 through 11,100 (of 45,228 total)