Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,071 through 11,085 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lol thats cool.Im going to do that with my subterra shadow vulcan and subterra rattleoid.

    #329047
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt PrimeP-1M-10

    #329045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Em I actually won now. I got Match Points Stand Off and I just got Light Burst so that puts me at 3 gate cards.

    #329041
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt GrindorG-3I-10

    #329040
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cirno!

    #329038
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aquos Fencer 700g

    #329030
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Only chose Elico for fear of Needle's Eye. Ugh. Good game though, theres a first time for everything. ;D[/quote^Reason I chose quick charge, I knew you were scared of needles eye, LOL

    #329027
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright I activate Triangle Of Power. Since we both have a total of 4 bakugan in our used piles I get 200 g's. I'm ahead by 180 g's.

    #329024
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Obviously, Ventus pythantus, me now subterra

    #329020
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Still Emo Alice!!!

    #329018
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    710g crystal Thunder Wilda and a 710g crystal Verias!

    #329017
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I beat sooners for the first time ;D Please confirm!

    #329013
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Luckiest move Ive ever seen. Brawl, Aquos Elico 680g stand on your card. Elico lands with Darkus.

    I know, I barely cut it off ;D, And who knew this would work, I knew you would use elico, so gate open, quick charge, me-700+100=800you-680+110=790You cant play abilites, and please dont complain, I wasnt using stand your ground, I wasnt risking you getting elico, and other abilities you would have activated back, this was a quick and easy end, LOL, good brawl ;D

    #329011
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    730g Aquos Steel Abis Omega.

    theres a 730g one? I have the 610g one! DX

    #329007
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Title says it all, and in order for it to be offcial, 2 people need to have purchased it and recorded it!!! I just want to see them all now ;DVentus-Neon Moskeeto 740Percival 720Neon Thunder Wilda 710Core Moskeeto 700Scrapper 700Darkus-Core/Steel Moskeeto 740Ingram 730Alpha Percival 720Hades 710Pyrus-Core Abis Omega 750Spindle 710Apollonir 700Aquos-Viper Helios 730Angelo 700Subterra-Clayf 700Angelo 700Haos-Mega Nemus 720Mega Brontes 700g

    I have a 700g Mega Brontes!

Viewing 15 posts - 11,071 through 11,085 (of 45,228 total)