Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,056 through 11,070 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329145
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SWEET!!

    #329141
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you seem to buy everything ben, why not them? its your chance 😀 lol

    #329131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is it a dragon type and salemance or

    #329125
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no

    #329124
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I might just hang a few of my least favs on the tree this year! XD It adds to the christmas joy! XD anyways I hope I get the rest of my b-Day money soon cause I want the new traps and can't get anymore bakugan for christmas. We spent 200$ on Bakugan for me for christmas. I am 14 too! XD

    Wow...Have you already done your Christmas shopping this year, or was that last year?

    #329092
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is there any way we can reverse the effect of the blood? maurice asked the crew, elliot is in danger of this :(

    #329111
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ernie since u won't even use my articles I don't see the reason y I should even work for u! Yes I am doing it to get a Viper Helios but at this rate ur going to pay it to those other reporters! I don't see the point when u have 3 reporters I think that u have to leave one out! I have the feeling ur not going to pay me diddly squat!

    I just sent you a PM, as you'll know I am the new site owner & plan to fulfill these agreements. There is a lot to get up to speed, but please remind me in the coming weeks if I fail to get back to anyone.Thanks,BJ

    #329106
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Don't know about your area, but our Wal Mart just got in a large supply of the Maxus Dragonoid.I was able to get our GS one.

    Mine has a few I should my mom and Im getting one for Christmas.

    #329104
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lee woke up

    #329100
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, gate set, your roll

    #329094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    6 PM central time is the set time for it to come on.

    #329088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    730g Aquos Steel Abis Omega.

    theres a 730g one? I have the 610g one! DX

    I had both but traded the 610g one.

    Oh. well I don't really care for G powers but I care about quality and my Steel Abis Omega has AWESOME quality so i am keeping it! BTW 3 diff. Aquos Abis Omegas have the same G powers! all have 610g! Weird. >.>

    #329081
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I slept in and forgot lol, time to check YouTube...

    It's not gonna be on before it airs :VTHREE HOURS AND 20 MINUTESSSSS

    #329075
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I might just hang a few of my least favs on the tree this year! XD It adds to the christmas joy! XD anyways I hope I get the rest of my b-Day money soon cause I want the new traps and can't get anymore bakugan for christmas. We spent 200$ on Bakugan for me for christmas. I am 14 too! XD

    #329066
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks. But remember you're not done yet. You still have the bottom 3 way with SpinHydranoid and whoever is the loser from narutopwns and Kiohls match.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,056 through 11,070 (of 45,228 total)