Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,041 through 11,055 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how do you know that?

    #329178
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ya, it hasn't happend yet, cause next week chimchar evolves 😀

    #329177
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Last man standing, imports allowed, GC set, you go first.

    hey darkus.

    Hey TD, haven't seen ya in a while. We should probably chat through PMs though lol.

    ya :)i woulda challenged u but i dont wanna beat up a friend

    #329175
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    emily, you're hurt, you can't procede with us, we have to get you to the hospital :(

    #329173
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    since you don't understand, its gible, he has no dragons and:

    #329169
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    serpent

    #329167
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no, and do you give up?

    #329163
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    emily will you get up if i told you i found you a baby dragon for your collection?

    #329159
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Last man standing, imports allowed, GC set, you go first.

    hey darkus.

    #329154
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    “Emily are you okay?”

    #329153
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I get to pick them out cause my parent are clueless about wat ones to get me! I am also getting a PS3 for christmas too along with a few games and accessories!

    #329151
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Eye leik Ratchet…But eye leik Shockwave moar, so hurt RatchetR-6S-10

    #329149
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I might just hang a few of my least favs on the tree this year! XD It adds to the christmas joy! XD anyways I hope I get the rest of my b-Day money soon cause I want the new traps and can't get anymore bakugan for christmas. We spent 200$ on Bakugan for me for christmas. I am 14 too! XD

    Wow...Have you already done your Christmas shopping this year, or was that last year?

    My mom spent around 300 on bakugan for my brother,my sister and I last year.

    #329148
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt GrindorG-2I-10

    #329147
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Post scary places you know here like landmarks or buildings.I was watching a documentary of this last night so I decided to look it up.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,041 through 11,055 (of 45,228 total)