elliot if i had fists you'd so be on the ground >:( stretch, lets go
G-Force and the 3 newest ones from pokemon; lucario/mew, manaphy and darkrai.
manaphy? the latest one was giratina and the sky warrior, then darkrai, then lucario/mew, manaphy was b4 mew and lucario 😀
I glad CD4E is another pokemon fan. I'm their biggest fan. ;D
epicness
*maurice suddenly grows wings* what's going on?! help!
i ban ds for being mean to me :'(
werewolf
*stink cloud appears* Stretch :-[ i'm so sorry guys :-[
i ban primo for not wearing pink
how come i couldn't detect that? 😮
I unban DS for bannign Vulc and SoonersThen re-ban everyone 'cause eye'm teh strongest
Hurt RatchetR-3S-10
sorry, but gible has premired in rise of darkrai 😀 so he's still in the green
You do know we could have put elliot out the easy way, no pain 😀 you're forgetting that stretch can spray
Kill Grindor, Jolt vs. ScalpelHurt ScalpelS-9J-10