whens the earliest i can get the light arrows in minish cap
Say how many pokemon cards you got. I have 1,100. ;D
monty python search for the holy grail and gran tourino
this is a pic:
scarestpersonintheword
Can I take you turn?
spearisaliethatisapolearm
stretch, go to emily and spell out in stink clouds where we are, cause we're gonna be here for hours 8)
i ban eskura for no proof >:(
quoted for truth. Abd same here. ;D
not funny! you made her like this you monster! and you'll pay! *maurice swoops down, revealing fangs* time to die…. again!
I ban Ds for not liking football at all
fix'd to reflect my opinion on football
so what date and channel will it be on(just wondering because if bak. follows the same line that naruto did i.e the transition from cn to disxd then i will have to find the channel disxd is on
Date=today at 6PM central timeChannel=Cartoon Network.
i ban you for my selfish reasons ;D