Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,996 through 11,010 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I posted it! XD In my other post! Also r u under the age of 18?

    #329299
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    G-Force and the 3 newest ones from pokemon; lucario/mew, manaphy and darkrai.

    manaphy? the latest one was giratina and the sky warrior, then darkrai, then lucario/mew, manaphy was b4 mew and lucario 😀

    I glad CD4E is another pokemon fan. I'm their #2 fan, after the #1, sw

    quoted for truth, i'm the #1 fan ;D

    Do you know how hard it is to change a quote that's not true? >:(

    #329297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Anyone wanna chat, play wifi park games or battle?

    heck im bored my friend code 3910 3434 1153

    ur registered!

    #329295
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    21 and never back down were also good

    #329293
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alice, have a gible? ya right 😀 she is more of a cute pokemon trainer, like a lopunny(her hair is modeled after)

    quoted for truth ;D

    #329288
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    serpantinestyledheios and how am i sca

    scarestpersonintheword

    ry

    #329287
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Anyone wanna chat, play wifi park games or battle?My code is 1032 7108 7754Beware as I have all 100s and really good legends!BTW I have Platinum.

    #329286
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My Level Xs (which I on have 2) will only be $3. Cheaper than the other. Shipping free on all pokemon items for me. ;D

    #329281
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'ma make it 25 cents and special energies (like the Rainbow energy) $1.

    #329280
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alice, have a gible? ya right 😀 she is more of a cute pokemon trainer, like a lopunny(her hair is modeled after)

    #329278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool. If I get bored on them, I'ma sell them each for a dollar on ebay. My dad has an account on there.

    #329276
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no! emily! *morphs* Midnightrun.jpg*growls at elliot* happy?!

    #329273
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry to interupt but could you guys try to finish this tonight?

    #329272
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lee still sitting quitley.”So what now”.

    #329266
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    G-Force and the 3 newest ones from pokemon; lucario/mew, manaphy and darkrai.

    manaphy? the latest one was giratina and the sky warrior, then darkrai, then lucario/mew, manaphy was b4 mew and lucario 😀

    I glad CD4E is another pokemon fan. I'm their #2 fan, after the #1, sw

    quoted for truth, i'm the #1 fan ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 10,996 through 11,010 (of 45,228 total)