Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,981 through 10,995 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329329
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The original Astro Boy was awesomeThis movie looks like crap. Planning on skipping it.

    #329327
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope. ;D Your roll.

    #329325
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    indubanently

    #329324
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mystery

    #329323
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Solar Winds and Cosmic Ingram gets 100gs instead. We both have 770gs. can you counter? If not I win that card because I rolled first.

    #329322
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    irrelevanttoqeustion

    #329321
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Who saw the new episode of Ghost Adventures last night?

    #329318
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Highlighed gs

    #329314
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh my god…They've made accounts for each character in the anime, and just got out of a huge argument with "Ace" and "Alice" and "Baron" =_=

    #329313
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Cosmic Ingram (670gs) on yours.

    #329310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Who do you connect to wifi?

    Is this for the wii or ds

    DS

    #329309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Imeantworld.

    #329306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Who do you connect to wifi?

    #329305
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I posted it! XD In my other post! Also r u under the age of 18?

    yeah sorry bout that missed it and yeah im 12

    ok! I am 14! we should get more people so we can play the 4 player mini games!

    #329302
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A pokemon that can transform (I'm bored so yeah)

Viewing 15 posts - 10,981 through 10,995 (of 45,228 total)