Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,966 through 10,980 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329379
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mew or castform ;D

    #329375
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can't wait for this to start, I'm gonna change my tactics and (hopefully) win. Though im felling a sense of 😉DeJa Vu 😉

    #329372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    elliot did this to us >:( on the bright side i can scratch my itch on my ear, the bad news, where's my glasses, i cant see 😮

    #329371
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: HadesMe: 820gsYou: 800gscounter?

    #329369
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    discuss Varbros here

    Awesome marble form is awesome, awesoem abilities are awesome, awesome name is awesome, awesome Bakugan is an understatement.

    #329367
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    did he defeat the six warriors

    We haven't seen yet. BUT, Varbros is the King's Bakugan, NOT Iron Dragonoid.Let me also end that with a HAHAHA to all those that thought it was Iron Dragonoid.

    #329362
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not countering and ^

    #329357
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ban Drago for siding with SW.

    I'm not on his side

    #329350
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no

    #329348
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WATCH THE EVOLUTION OF JAPANESE TRANSFORMERS THEMES[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I444wBJg_38[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21p48QqU9Ng[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl3n7jIPjso[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH-AbQX7Twc[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgtioRC4fPY&feature=related[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0kHYgjDj1Y[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm_4-3aZYtU[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGDOzMTpXpM&feature=PlayList&p=53F2BC5CD13599E4&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=40[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAVwyVwyON8&feature=related[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC16N6xxaZ4&feature=related[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhSUkK6bTL8[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhSUkK6bTL8[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8i4iqvwQCM&feature=related[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPYLT9qzVFs[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxrN9QZMEJo[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3FJc8p_p_I&feature=related[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMz5zhfSrko[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dtf4-sB9vk[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIAH0gOt6hk&feature=related[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jo-yhWBg7c[/youtube]

    #329345
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm countering. I roll Cosmic Ingram (670gs) on mine.

    #329343
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The movie is quite good actually. Every 3D animated movie(UP, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Astro Boy) I've seen this summer have been good.

    Really?

    #329339
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set. I roll Ventus Hades on yours. ;D

    #329335
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know this trick.GC: Duck & WinMe: 680gsYou: 760gslowest gs winCounter?

    #329330
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Garganoid on mine. 570gs

Viewing 15 posts - 10,966 through 10,980 (of 45,228 total)