Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,951 through 10,965 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329419
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I like the new drago and the new ingram i would buy both them without a doubt

    Its FLASH Ingram!

    Look at the marble form, it's a BRAND NEW IngramA kick-*** one at that.

    #329417
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like the new drago and the new ingram i would buy both them without a doubt

    Its FLASH Ingram!

    #329415
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok.

    #329412
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    All of the brawlers evolved. No pyro drago or Dual Elfin! theres flare wilda, flash ingram, orbit dragonoid (?), Mutant Elfin, Midnight/alpha percival, and some evo of Mega Nemus! AWESOME!!!

    Not Flash Ingram, a brand new Ingram.

    #329411
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool. I have and beat Phantom Hourglass, along with a VERY hard Zelda game, Majora's Mask. I am getting Ocarina of Time(OoT) soon.

    #329404
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think its maxus!

    #329403
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ditto

    yep

    #329402
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maxus Varbros anyone?

    To that, I say...FINAL FUUUUUUUSIONI did that too during MD and MH combination sequences.

    #329398
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh, it airs 7:00 pm here

    It airs at different times, but it's the same EVERYWHEREMe and Lux have different time zones and we both watched it in unison, soyeah...YOU JUST MISSED IT.

    #329397
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maxus Varbros anyone?

    #329395
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Omg, look at him now, he combinded with a jet and a tank, and the King pilots him!!!

    As soon as he started the combination, eye was likeFINAL FUUUUUUSION!(GaoGaiGAr reference).

    #329393
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like it. Just used it wrong.

    #329390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it isn't youtube

    It just finished airing, OF COURSE it's not on YT.Anyways,Drago=new DragonoidElfin=Mutant ElfinNemus=new NemusPercival=Midnight PercivalWIlda=Flare WildaIngram=new Ingram

    #329383
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I messed it up. :-[ You win. Did you say no imports? If you did, it doesn't count for the scoreboard.

    #329381
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ventus diablo 450g's on your gate! And you cant tell me thats not crushing blow, or I will have to forfeit due to unfair play! Also, dont use the, well my plan was to get you to due this, I know it will be a lie!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 10,951 through 10,965 (of 45,228 total)