Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,936 through 10,950 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329452
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i forgot he evolved protecting the pidgey and pidgeotto against the fearow ash hit on his first day and its spearow 😀

    #329451
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So, is it gonna be up on YouTube at the normal time, Monday?

    Maybe...

    #329449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus Hades (650gs) on mine.

    #329441
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cant believe I missed it....Sounds like an awesome episode.

    And it was.

    Oh because I could of sworn i saw like 3 heads on percivals body

    Those are his gauntlets...

    #329440
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pigdetot?

    #329439
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set, Bakugan Brawl, Darkus Ingram 730g stand on my card.

    #329436
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I think that Percival evolved into Alpha Percival. Because I could have sworn I saw him holding a sword. And on Bakugan.com it says on Alpha Percival's description that he has a sword.

    Does alpha percy have more then one head ( i really dont know) but the ball form of midnight percy has several heads like the evolve form fo percy

    Midnight only has one head too...

    #329434
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think that Percival evolved into Alpha Percival. Because I could have sworn I saw him holding a sword. And on Bakugan.com it says on Alpha Percival's description that he has a sword.

    Same with Midnight. ALpha has TWO swords though.

    #329433
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think that Percival evolved into Alpha Percival. Because I could have sworn I saw him holding a sword. And on Bakugan.com it says on Alpha Percival's description that he has a sword.

    Midnight has 2 swords!

    #329432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, Bongo Bongo in the Shadow Temple is so creepy. I HATE WALLMASTERS AND FLOORMASTERS!!!BTW, what boss are you on in Majora's Mask? I am on Ikana Canyon, but not up to Twinmold.

    #329429
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Who saw the new episode of Ghost Adventures last night?

    I can't watch it here in Aus (Or is it on the internet).

    #329428
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    To me it looked like Flash Ingram! The Wilda is flare Wilda. WTF is Nemus's evo? Alto Nemus?

    #329424
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pidgeotto or butterfree

    #329423
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Flash Ingram looks like Neo Dragonoid, that Ingram looks like Warrius.

    #329420
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I like the new drago and the new ingram i would buy both them without a doubt

    Its FLASH Ingram!

    Look at the marble form, it's a BRAND NEW IngramA kick-*** one at that.

    no its FLASH Ingram!!

Viewing 15 posts - 10,936 through 10,950 (of 45,228 total)