Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,116 through 11,130 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328915
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can't find EVO Packs anymore here? Do they restock them?

    #328913
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I find this very unnecessary. I am a writer for the site and the site owner won't even reply to me as I think they don't believe me. If he needs to know then it is in this topic.

    #328911
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG, so many high boosts, LOL, K, what gate card did you previously put in your used pile?

    #328907
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Boosts?

    #328898
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright my turn. Ability card activate Rikimaru's surprise. If this results in a battle than the text on the gate is empty. Bakugan brawl 660g Darkus Excedra stand on your card. The text on gate is now empty (please don't lie about the gate)

    #328895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ability activate, moskeeto, if I have a moskeeto that starts a battle, you cant play any abilities or traps, now ventus neon moskeeto 740 on your gate!!!

    #328888
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    are u using my character? U can make the story how ever u want!

    #328882
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright then, gate open Match Points. If I have another AP then I can put it on the card. And luckily I'm using 2 AP's. I'm putting in

    #328880
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Ventus core moskeeto 700 on my gate!

    #328876
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I gave myself +200. turn around, +100, gate effect, +100geez!!!

    #328875
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He also had more blackish silver on his wings.Altair.jpgI need a regular Altair. Ventus. Tdog was about to have a contest but then didn't do it. >.>

    #328874
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ?

    #328872
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    FIXED! I took a knife to it and now it stands straight up and down. Strange. I just had to fix a newer mega Brontes. They changed the spring design and it came undone so I wrapped the spring around the screw holder and then glued it.

    #328869
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Uhh Em you stood mega nemus on ma card and I rolled AP on my card so you wanna move me to your card?

    #328868
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, percival field, now ability activate, turn around, I get +200me-720+120+200=1040you-730+150=880Anything?

Viewing 15 posts - 11,116 through 11,130 (of 45,228 total)