Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,546 through 28,560 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You probably saw this coming, Ability activate attractor. I'll bring your haos dragonoid to my card. Now ability activate Combo battle. If this throw results in a battle than we each add in two more bakugan to the gate card before it's flipped over. Bakugan brawl 660g Hao elfin stand on my card with dragonoid. Since this resulted in a battle you know the drill. I put in my 720g Haos Mega nemus. What about you?

    #271514
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok thanks ;D

    #271509
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You gonna roll anyone out?

    #271507
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yup. Your turn.

    #271496
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have these cards Magnetic Action Catch Up

    #271494
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    have a darkus b2 dual hyd and darkus alpha hyd. want all darkus related cards

    #271493
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maybe when the darkus test comes. Alright now I get to face Haos-Emily in the second part.Alright Em. Gate ard set. Bakugan brawl 620g Haos Larslion stand on your card. ;D

    #271492
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open lone woleme

    #271489
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl 340g Haos Elfin stand with your Griffon.

    #271487
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u there

    #271483
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh and if u are a vip then u can trade so i can trade!!! ;D

    #271482
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no ur turn

    #271481
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate Open Flame Portal. Our boosts are:Me: 720+40=760g'sYou:250+90=340g'sHave anything?

    #271480
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im sw97, nice to meet you

    #271479
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, I just got a Pyrus Ingram, 670Gs.

Viewing 15 posts - 28,546 through 28,560 (of 45,228 total)