Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,531 through 28,545 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271577
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    k in deleteing all of my posts

    #271568
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    recieve wat his bakugan?

    #271567
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XD Fanks guys, means great to me that I'm welcomed back so much X3.

    Yeah, as you can see, you probably know its good to have someone to talk to.

    #271565
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XD Fanks guys, means great to me that I'm welcomed back so much X3.

    #271564
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WOHO hes back!!

    #271561
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    😀 OMG ur kinda back Welcome back Eskura

    #271555
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wow hades u

    #271549
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes

    #271546
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thanks thats awsome!!

    #271545
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO ONE READE WITH HADES101

    yeah still havnt recieved his bakugan

    #271543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This isnt one, but I created it, its a combo of storm skyress and cosmic ingram, I call it “Cosmic Storm Skygram”, I will try tp post pics later.

    #271541
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will never trade with him I never trusted him.

    #271535
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And you are correct. Gate Open Bakugan Swap. Now if we have a bakugan in our unused pile we send one of the bakugan on the gate card to the used pile and replace it with the one from our unused pile. I have no bakugan in my unused pile while you still have one. who are you taking out and who are you putting in? And shure.

    #271528
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc

    #271524
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bump :(

Viewing 15 posts - 28,531 through 28,545 (of 45,228 total)