Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,516 through 28,530 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271601
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so i

    #271600
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    2 me??????

    #271599
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry. You had already won, and I had already played my card since you asked if I had anything, and I did, after you had won. So, as I said. Your turn.

    #271598
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awesome!

    #271595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes ;D

    #271593
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mega Brontes and Dynamo combine? Schweet!

    #271592
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    um i dont know you, but ur a bakugan expert, and you have a lot of posts,wow, u sure are popular

    Let's just say that he's the Bakudex. Er, was, seeming that he didn't know about the Pearl Aquos B2 Falconeer :V*shotted*

    #271591
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate power from

    #271586
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Actually, no. You win this one. Or do you? Ability Card Activate! Subterra! I lost by less than 100Gs, so the Gate Card stays in the arena, and our Bakugan go to our used pile. So, yes, I countered, and succeeded. Your turn.

    #271583
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u there

    #271468
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u there

    #271303
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HAI THAR! Hope you like it here.

    #271302
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Tradez!! =DD

    #271304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok….( @Bmf)

    #271571
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i did

Viewing 15 posts - 28,516 through 28,530 (of 45,228 total)