Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,561 through 28,575 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271478
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah...sorry 'bout that....but still, im glad its not broken! I cant wait for the Premo vulcan. Thanks DD!! Its my first trade! (Ernie, if your reading this, this was a YouTube trade, not BakuganBuzz trade.)

    DUDE DON'T SAY THAT!!

    #271477
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fakes are so bad there HILLARIOUSE,I sit there laughing at a badly coloured griffon! ;D

    is that what you do in your spare time? laugh at a bakugan.

    #271475
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ughh huh about what exsatly mr.rabit bakugan?

    it's wantu.

    #271474
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, I just got a Pyrus Ingram, 670Gs.

    #271473
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u dont have any good darkus cards. :-

    #271469
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lol!

    #271466
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *laughs**

    #271462
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl. Subterra Wilda 700Gs on your card.

    #271457
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do you guys think the Bakugan we have on ebay just appear one at a time?

    You guys probably make so much money

    #271439
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Meh too!! ill trade with ya when i get 5o posts!!

    #271438
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hi, im hades101 but u can call me hades. i LUV trading!

    #271437
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice to meet you,CD4E =DD

    #271436
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    August 5th

    #271433
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like this better than the normal hades, hes just, IDK, funky

    #271413
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats good, I thought I have seen you on before, when did you join?

Viewing 15 posts - 28,561 through 28,575 (of 45,228 total)