Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,576 through 28,590 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #271410
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice too met ya too!! im also on every day. ;D ;D ;D

    #271406
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, I skipped the cards, and got that ventus siege, and a ventus alpha hydranoid, still looking for that ventus elfin pack though

    #271402
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi, nice to meet you, I am Narutopwns, I am on about everyday, so I look forward to seeing ya! 😀

    #271388
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i thought we couldnt use HSP cards

    #271386
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i thought we couldnt use HSP cards

    #271385
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    YEAH! I've been waiting for this package and it's here! Whoo HOO! Straight from Canadia. Today just keeps getting better and better...IMG_2740.jpg

    hey BC, it's canada. by the way, where might i get original rare bakugan, like that tigrerra trans that you have? ps we don't have target up here in canada.

    LOL, your like the 3rd person to do this, she calls it Canadia, not Canada

    #271384
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb darkus alpha hydriniod 670gs

    #271382
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok, Serpiniod is doubled(HSP card)500x2= 1000+150=1150720+150=870You got anythin?

    Technically for HSP character gates, you just double the bonus of the gate

    #271380
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl. Pyrus Reaper 250Gs stand. Ability Card Activate. Attractor. I move your Bakugan to my Gate Card, and Gate Card Activate. Crushing Blow. Your Bakugan is 200 printed Gs higher, so no Ability Cards may be played. Lowest G-Power wins. You= 800GsMe=300GsI win that one. Your turn.

    #271378
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set bb haos mega

    #271377
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so

    #271375
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb haos mega nemus 720gs on ur gc

    #271370
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate

    #271365
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set u first

    #271313
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how many gs 670

Viewing 15 posts - 28,576 through 28,590 (of 45,228 total)