Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,086 through 17,100 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309352
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XDAlso, what would you guys say about the music in it? I don't really care about the graphics, mainly just the music. Another thing I'm wondering if the DS and Wii games can connect like in FFCC:EoT...

    #309345
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just saw this topic! MUST POST! Yeah a few people know! i really don't care! I brought Maxus Drago to school to show the few friends I have that like bakugan! 😉 0.o one of the kids who hates me stole my precious Thunder Wilda this week! I FINALLY got it back! I say DIE IDIOT! DIE!!!!! Anyways he has also taken a few others! i always seem to get them back somehow! I find them on my locker, in my hoodie pocket, ect.

    #309344
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i actually meant to say dat it was an evil clone and the girl i liked brought a pistol to school and started shooting everybody

    U have very strange dreams kid! XD

    #309340
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want to go but my parents proly won't let me! I may be in 8th grade but I still like bakugan! My parents think they r the stupidest things in the world! :-

    #309337
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have the Manga of Kingdom Hearts! I also play all the games EXCEPT for the new one! :- I wish i had it! :'(

    #309316
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok my dream last night involved me and a girl in the hallway! She came up and kissed me then we walked away from each other after a little chat! Then I went home and found out that I was going to Walmart! I went to Walmart and got ALL the EVO packs I wanted and a few steel! ;Dhint: we both have crushes on each other! XD I just got off the phone with her after talking to her for almost 2hr! Her name is Carissa!)

    #309314
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm going Training Camp Saturday, Battle Tour Sunday.

    #309307
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    O_OInteresting expirament with Mercury: Break like 50 old fashioned Thermometers and pour the mercury into a cup. Put that cup in the microwave with the mercury in it and see if the mercury will float.

    #309301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I feel so out of the circle considering I just found out about this.P.S I didn't wanna watch the whole episode because my computers lacking so can anyone tell me if they put this episode on TV yet?

    #309299
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The stupidest thing I ever did, well I guess it would be when my babysitter gave me a thermometer, one of those old-fashion ones with mercury, I put it in my mouth, and bit it so hard, it broke apart. I started coughing up broken glass, while my babysitter just stared, man, I sure she wouldn't of cared either way if I died. One way she gets to quit an awful job, the other she makes $5 an hour. Still don't know how I survived the mercury…

    #309297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I heard that the Ultimate Battle tour was supposed to have something to do with the world championships. Or so the rumor goes. I'm going on Sunday, yay!

    #309295
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    New eggs and same hatchlings

    #309293
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Luckily the ceiling fans in my house are ancient so if one of them hits my head I gotta see if they're alright.

    #309290
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I was actually talking to DrX250 on picture day about Pokemon ad this kid overheard us talking about pokemon and he said "Wow you play pokemon." so I said "Wow your overweight and wearing a green polo shirt your mom made you wear."When it comes to Anime games I like when people snap at me I snap back.

    How tall are you exactly?

    I think I'm 5 '7' or

    #309289
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I agree. ok.

Viewing 15 posts - 17,086 through 17,100 (of 45,228 total)