Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,101 through 17,115 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309287
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They look very different to me, but its just an opinion.

    Again, IT'S CALLED A PROTOTYPE. THE ONE ON THE POSTETR IS A PROTOTYPE.

    #309285
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Getting into the BBWC itself is a prize. Winning a Champion Award is an honor because if you win World Champion you get to walk around and call yourself World Champion. That's sorta prize enough.

    #309284
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They look very different to me, but its just an opinion.

    #309281
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ment the one on the poster, not the spinning one. They look very different.

    The one on the poster IS the real one, it's called a prototype >_>

    #309279
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I was actually talking to DrX250 on picture day about Pokemon ad this kid overheard us talking about pokemon and he said “Wow you play pokemon.” so I said “Wow your overweight and wearing a green polo shirt your mom made you wear.”When it comes to Anime games I like when people snap at me I snap back.

    #309278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ment the one on the poster, not the spinning one. They look very different.

    #309277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks, DB!!!

    #309273
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like V and nps ideas.P.S.V, is there any prizes?

    #309271
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice, tdog!

    #309269
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh joy. I'll just hope I get lucky. So did you check out what colloseum you were on PV15?

    #309265
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Nobody at school knows I play bakugan.

    Or Pokemon?

    Psh, dont even get me started with pokemon, I tell NO ONE about that, thats a personal pleasure ;D

    #309260
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    People know I play but they wouldn't dare make fun of me for it because of my physical build. That and the kids at my school actually think it's cool how they open up.

    What grade are you in? Also whats physical build?

    #309258
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The BBWC is gonna have a select amount of brawlers that have talent meaning there's going to be a limited number of people that can earn titles. I'm thinking of letting in 30 brawlers first then I'll see where it goes from there.P.S Here's the tiltles that will be here and the titles that will be in the community:BB: Tag Team Champions, BB Champion, Subterra Champion, Pyrus Champion, and the Darkus ChampionCommunity: Community Champion, Haos Champion, Aquos Champion, Ventus Champion.Cross site Brawl:

    #309256
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    People know I play but they wouldn't dare make fun of me for it because of my physical build. That and the kids at my school actually think it's cool how they open up.

    #309255
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YAY, but you also have to think of how many bralwers we have, selection gets limited, and we never finish our brawls!

Viewing 15 posts - 17,101 through 17,115 (of 45,228 total)