Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,116 through 17,130 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309252
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, I got like over 1000 posts, just post a lot of good info in informative topics, and it gos higher like crazy, you dont even notice it!!!

    #309251
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When I return to brawling I'm gonna try to create the BBWC. The Bakugan Brawler World Champions. It's going to have Awards such as World Champion, Tag Team Champions, BB Champion, Community Champion, the Pyrus, Subterra, Haos, Darkus, Aquos and Ventus champion and the Single attribute champion. (That's where you and your single attribute team beat the other attribute champions with their single attribute teams. So yah I'm gonna try to put that idea into effect in November.

    #309243
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    101th post when do i become more than a newbie+???????????

    When your at 50 posts. You are already one.

    #309242
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So we can tell if an egg is shiny by it's shell color?P.S I know chances are the same. That's why I have over 20 baby charmanders in my pc.

    #309241
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i like the idea but i could never be the king of subterra that belongs to kiohl

    Who knows, thats what this tourneys for, also, the tables turned when you battle people with your attribute, thats where it gets real technical!

    #309239
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh. Okay. Also do you know how many eggs it takes to get a shiny egg pokemon? (I'm breeding my level 100 ditto with my level 100 charizard and trying to get a shiny charizard.)

    With eggs, the chances are the same, but once you recieve an egg, it will either be shiny, or it wont, no saving before its about to hatch, and restarting, that wont work with eggs, so I would give up now!

    #309235
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh. Okay. Also do you know how many eggs it takes to get a shiny egg pokemon? (I'm breeding my level 100 ditto with my level 100 charizard and trying to get a shiny charizard.)

    #309232
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    i don't see any of these up where i am.

    #309231
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They never said where he was released to. It's like how someone found a Frosch when we were still in B1.

    #309227
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait so we catch them and it keeps going right? So when we catch 40 pokemon we get one shiny?

    #309222
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i don't see any of these up where i am.

    #309215
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry to ask but what's chaining?

    #309149
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I beat Subterra Warrior, please confirm 😀

    Well he didnt confirm, heres the link, http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=7412.0

    #309214
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Also, my freind has extra shiny female nidoran and shiny roselia hes trading me, him and I are great with the pokeradar ;D

    #309212
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey if I had a shotgun then look out for stray bullets.

Viewing 15 posts - 17,116 through 17,130 (of 45,228 total)