Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,131 through 17,145 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309210
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, my shinies are:ZangooseFloatzelZubatTeddiursa x5RaltsNidokingI think thats all of them that I found in the wild w/o cheats?

    #309203
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Meh. I say if you have it use it! And at least I'm not using any supers. (All stats 999)

    Hey, look, a shotgun, let me just terminate the town!!!, yeah, sorry, not always the best idea, I actually dont use my shinies, unless they have a good nature, which so far they all SUCK!!!

    #309202
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Meh. I say if you have it use it! And at least I'm not using any supers. (All stats 999)

    #309196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's what I love about Dakrai.

    #309193
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's what I love about Dakrai.

    #309192
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    So what was in the commercial?I don't like watching TV, so I dunno yet.

    B3s, new SAs like Percy Vortex, and some new traps (I remember Hylash and Dynamo).

    Hylash isn't a new trap, he's been seen in Walmarts everywhere in the US (including mine). Dynamo, however, is new. The others in Dynamo's wave are Percian and Legionoid.

    #309190
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No Lyte

    #309188
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG I ACTUALLY REMEMBERED A DREAM!Anyways, mah dream was about me getting into a fight at school, only to get uppercut right in the lower jaw, putting me in the hospital. I remember me sitting in a hospital bed, with my family, friends, and Katie all standing around me, crying, and me kissing Katie one last time before I died...And then I woke up.

    #309186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The only non uber I have in my team is my Metagross but surprisingly all of my ubers are legit except for my arceus.

    #309183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Anyways, stupidest thing I've done…Probably forgetting about my sketches I have to do for art class this year, and doing them last minute the night before. And I had to do them, cause they're worth 50% of my quarter grade.

    #309178
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    These look like the ones I am selling for $11 with free USA shipping....

    #309176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, Im patient, you mean Tdog, LOL, also, looks at this one, [img]http://i.ebayimg.com/11/!Bcn50P!B2k~$(KGrHqEH-DUEqtE,lHE!BK1QiCrOyw~~_12.JPG[/img]Also, this sellers in CALIFORNIA!!!!

    #309173
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Unlike you, I am patient (most of the time), so I can wait.

    #309171
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Double Post cause I'm Vepic.I won! Yay me. Groudon used Fissure on his Machamp when his Machamp had 50 HP..

    #309066
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Made it, and also note that if you leave his legs normal, not scrunched up like they are on yours, Tdog, you can add Spyderfencer onto the front like how the instructions say Grafias and Spyderfencer combined.

    The legs look better scrunched up though.

    Yesh, but if they're scrunched up, attaching Spyderfencer throws him off balance tremendously.

Viewing 15 posts - 17,131 through 17,145 (of 45,228 total)