Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,146 through 17,160 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309163
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Poo. Alright my friend code is 1160 7719 7690

    #309162
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Calling a girl who hated me, and kicked me in the private area all the time, a female dog in the impolite way...

    LAWLLAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWLSeriously, can anything else describe that?

    #309158
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WEIRDDD

    #309156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh do you have Shiny Lugia?And hang on let me get my things ready.

    #309154
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Language of love my backside. It's more like the language of “Is it to late to switch to Spanish?”Some of my friends comne up to me and say. "What language do you take?" I say French. They say"Who won the war?"I say"Where can you drink the water?"

    #309153
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well this guy (I think he's retarded seriously) had long Fingernail that were black, I thought those would be good for opening Bakugan.

    #309146
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a two way tie. 1. I hate french class and everytime the teacher turns around to write on the white board I flip her off. One day she turned around sooner than I expected...2. In my shool in the stairwell when you reach the bottom floor there's a small hallway going behind a wall on the side of the stairs. I like to hide behind the wall right next to the stairs and jump out at people who are coming down and I scare the crap out of them. However I can't see my target so one day I accidently did it to a social studies teacher who already didn't like me. (I actually got off scoth free from this one because I ran shortly after)

    #309144
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gtg >:( stupid ugly sis

    #309143
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    okay here's the deal for me: there's this girl in school who i used to be best friends with but SHE FLIPPIN BETRAYED ME and started bullying me because I was so different from everyone else in the school! She found out i liked bakugan, and ANNOUNCED IT TO THE ENTIRE SCHOOL!!! not only am i mauled by the primary boys constantly, and she got all the girls in my grade and a full crowd in all of highschool to start dissing it every time I was there just because they knew i hated them doing it. DX

    At least you have everyone on this site, CD4E, where everyone LOVES Bakugan, and would NEVER EVER diss it.

    thanx. oh yeh and some girls on youtube i hang around with don't mind at all. in fact some of them do actually watch it.oh yeh, and this girl in school even turned my best friends in school against me! they don't mind me liking the stuff but this girl's got them at picking on me anyways!

    Well, that's good (the first part, not the second, that second part is very, VERY bad)Well, GGG is secret here, nobody knows about it (although, TF does have some popularity, even with the really popular kids, so I may let my GGG fan-ness out in school...)

    #309142
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    okay here's the deal for me: there's this girl in school who i used to be best friends with but SHE FLIPPIN BETRAYED ME and started bullying me because I was so different from everyone else in the school! She found out i liked bakugan, and ANNOUNCED IT TO THE ENTIRE SCHOOL!!! not only am i mauled by the primary boys constantly, and she got all the girls in my grade and a full crowd in all of highschool to start dissing it every time I was there just because they knew i hated them doing it. DX

    At least you have everyone on this site, CD4E, where everyone LOVES Bakugan, and would NEVER EVER diss it.

    thanx. oh yeh and some girls on youtube i hang around with don't mind at all. in fact some of them do actually watch it.oh yeh, and this girl in school even turned my best friends in school against me! they don't mind me liking the stuff but this girl's got them at picking on me anyways!

    *gives ashley a hug* better? :'(

    #309140
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Schweet.

    #309137
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    630

    #309135
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    except if there is a spy ;D esky, give it up, go back to touhou 😀

    First off, I started Bakugan WAAAY before Touhou, and second, I still am doing Touhou, but I'm also doing Bakugan at the same time.

    #309134
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The community is filled with n00bs but has the official bakugan authorities as Admins and have the game creater as a user which means if one of them confirms something it'll have value. Now I'd sit back down in the corner.And *Raises Hand*

    #309133
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    except if there is a spy ;D esky, give it up, go back to touhou 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 17,146 through 17,160 (of 45,228 total)