Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,161 through 17,175 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309132
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Schweet. Wanna battle now?

    #309130
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay here's the deal for me: there's this girl in school who i used to be best friends with but SHE FLIPPIN BETRAYED ME and started bullying me because I was so different from everyone else in the school! She found out i liked bakugan, and ANNOUNCED IT TO THE ENTIRE SCHOOL!!! not only am i mauled by the primary boys constantly, and she got all the girls in my grade and a full crowd in all of highschool to start dissing it every time I was there just because they knew i hated them doing it. DX

    At least you have everyone on this site, CD4E, where everyone LOVES Bakugan, and would NEVER EVER diss it.

    #309129
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    but I have seen others mixed as well, but I have a question, how do you tell Brachium and Grafias apart?

    Brachium=diamonds on mandibles and Klawgor-esque back claws, AKA the Haos oneGrafias=curved lines on body and Scraper-esque back claws, AKA the Aquos one.

    #309128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awww, at least you have us ;D

    #309125
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    there is no way to prove it, but i am in 9th :(

    #309122
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl! darkus hades stand on your card ;D

    #309121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i stand up to my bullies at school, they respect me, why don't you guys? :-





    yes, my byes, my best friend, and he likes bakugan too ;Dest friend, and he likes bakugan too ;D

    Uh.......what?

    ^This, and it doesnt matter, your already immature/foolish/annoying/naive/I wish you werent annoying/probably either in elementary or middle school, so it doesnt matter as much!

    so what if i'm annoying, my personality, deal with it, and i'm in high school, i skipped 2 grades last week, now i'm in 9th

    SW, please do EVERYONE on here a favor, AND STOP FREAKING LYING. We can believe Em's 11 and in high school, seeing as how school works differently in the UK, but you live in the United States, where people don't start high school until they're 14. So even if you DID skip two grades, you'd be in 8th grade, not 9th >_>

    I"M 12 I WAS IN 7TH NOT 6TH! >:(

    Still, VERY hard to believe that, especially since you've lied about many things in the past. Try reading the story "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", and you'll know why people never believe you.

    #309118
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i stand up to my bullies at school, they respect me, why don't you guys? :-





    yes, my byes, my best friend, and he likes bakugan too ;Dest friend, and he likes bakugan too ;D

    Uh.......what?

    ^This, and it doesnt matter, your already immature/foolish/annoying/naive/I wish you werent annoying/probably either in elementary or middle school, so it doesnt matter as much!

    so what if i'm annoying, my personality, deal with it, and i'm in high school, i skipped 2 grades last week, now i'm in 9th

    SW, please do EVERYONE on here a favor, AND STOP FREAKING LYING. We can believe Em's 11 and in high school, seeing as how school works differently in the UK, but you live in the United States, where people don't start high school until they're 14. So even if you DID skip two grades, you'd be in 8th grade, not 9th >_>

    I"M 12 I WAS IN 7TH NOT 6TH! >:(

    #309117
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pyrus:neo drago 650neo drago 610maxus neo drago 650pyro drago 710vortex neo drago 650Haos:mega nemus 520elfin 660 340 570aquos:Viper helios 650Elico 680ventus:mechanical turbine heliosmechanical hades steel painted percivalsubterra:helios 540wilda 570darkus:alpha hydranoid 670alpha percival 720scraper 490transluscent shadow vulcan traps:darkus balitonaquos metalfencersubterra grakas hounddarkus dark hound ventus zoackpyrus Spyderfencerventus Spitarmaquos brachiumhaos grafiasI only listed my bakuneon, bakusteel, bakubronze.and I have a bakugauntlet

    Lawl gauntlet fail :VAnyways, small collection is small, you REALLY need to get a bigger one. And Grafias' and Brachium's names are mixed up, just so ya know.

    #309116
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    yes, my byes, my best friend, and he likes bakugan too ;Dest friend, and he likes bakugan too ;D

    Uh.......what?

    ^This, and it doesnt matter, your already immature/foolish/annoying/naive/I wish you werent annoying/probably either in elementary or middle school, so it doesnt matter as much!

    so what if i'm annoying, my personality, deal with it, and i'm in high school, i skipped 2 grades last week, now i'm in 9th

    SW, please do EVERYONE on here a favor, AND STOP FREAKING LYING. We can believe Em's 11 and in high school, seeing as how school works differently in the UK, but you live in the United States, where people don't start high school until they're 14. So even if you DID skip two grades, you'd be in 8th grade, not 9th >_>

    #309115
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    yes, my byes, my best friend, and he likes bakugan too ;Dest friend, and he likes bakugan too ;D

    Uh.......what?

    ^This, and it doesnt matter, your already immature/foolish/annoying/naive/I wish you werent annoying/probably either in elementary or middle school, so it doesnt matter as much!

    so what if i'm annoying, my personality, deal with it, and i'm in high school, i skipped 2 grades last week, now i'm in 9th

    ^what?, and this just further proves my point, so thanks ;D

    #309114
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I meant in non ST colors, and I guess you think the show is wrong to?The show and the instructions say one thing, the box says anotherIn the show, Grafias is the AQUOS ONE, and that's what the packaging said. Maybe Brachium and Grafias got mixed up inside your packaging...

    #309113
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    yes, my byes, my best friend, and he likes bakugan too ;Dest friend, and he likes bakugan too ;D

    Uh.......what?

    ^This, and it doesnt matter, your already immature/foolish/annoying/naive/I wish you werent annoying/probably either in elementary or middle school, so it doesnt matter as much!

    so what if i'm annoying, my personality, deal with it, and i'm in high school, i skipped 2 grades last week, now i'm in 9th

    #309111
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    :O I am not a Narutard! Lol I honestly haven't watched it in a long time.

    Narutard is often used to describe ANYONE who likes Naruto, just so ya know.

    #309109
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Good. It just seems kinda strange to say to someone, "your a female dog eating food off the ground."

    No, me and her are close freinds, and it was just an inside joke anyways, and I think she was PMS'ing so that helps a bit!

    Ah, PMS, every guy's worst nightmare...

Viewing 15 posts - 17,161 through 17,175 (of 45,228 total)