Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,176 through 17,190 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309108
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    yes, my byes, my best friend, and he likes bakugan too ;Dest friend, and he likes bakugan too ;D

    Uh.......what?

    ^This, and it doesnt matter, your already immature/foolish/annoying/naive/I wish you werent annoying/probably either in elementary or middle school, so it doesnt matter as much!

    Quoted for truth.

    #309107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    yes, my byes, my best friend, and he likes bakugan too ;Dest friend, and he likes bakugan too ;D

    Uh.......what?

    ^This, and it doesnt matter, your already immature/foolish/annoying/naive/I wish you werent annoying/probably either in elementary or middle school, so it doesnt matter as much!

    #309104
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good. It just seems kinda strange to say to someone, "your a female dog eating food off the ground."

    No, me and her are close freinds, and it was just an inside joke anyways, and I think she was PMS'ing so that helps a bit!

    #309102
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes, my byes, my best friend, and he likes bakugan too ;Dest friend, and he likes bakugan too ;D

    #309099
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, yes or no cussing was involved?

    Nope, I dont cuss

    #309097
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Had a feeling all highschoolers would keep quiet about their Bakugan obsession.Im homeskewled so.....yeahBut outside of dare, NO! Cept for some of my really close friends.

    Sooners...

    Only my best freind knows/cares, its not a big deal though!

    ^this describes my Bakugan fan-ness in my school, if you bothered to read >_>

    #309095
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Only my best freind knows/cares, its not a big deal though!

    #309091
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I told a girl she was a female dog eating food off the ground, and she, well attacked like a ravaging, well, dog, clawing my hand and I still have the scar to prove it!

    Scar? Wow, she was rabid! Are you hinting that you called her the B-word and she was eating the S-word?

    No, I actually called her a female dog in a polite way, and then she savagely attackED me, so I was holding to her haNds as she was clawing me, but she got a hit, so I took cover, and RAN!!!

    #309090
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Raise hand if you hate Live Action Anime.

    *raises hand*Live action cartoons are fine, but live action ANIME? BIIIIIIG NO-NO.

    #309088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So can youu battle later?

    #309086
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Raise hand if you hate Live Action Anime.

    #309083
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I told a girl she was a female dog eating food off the ground, and she, well attacked like a ravaging, well, dog, clawing my hand and I still have the scar to prove it!

    Picsoritdidn'thappen

    Um it was at lunch, and when your in highschool, anything can happen, just wait!

    Quoted for truth.

    #309082
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ah I never noticed. How do I begin to trade? And yea Naruto Fan lol

    NARUTARDS ARE INVADING BB! CRAP DX

    Well, become notorious on here, get 50 posts or more in bakugan related topics, and contribute to the site, and then you can post in the actual FOR TRADE and FOR SALE topics!

    This^

    #309080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I told a girl she was a female dog eating food off the ground, and she, well attacked like a ravaging, well, dog, clawing my hand and I still have the scar to prove it!

    Picsoritdidn'thappen

    Um it was at lunch, and when your in highschool, anything can happen, just wait!

    #309079
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks for correcting me Lol. But yea Naga probably wouldn't gain any G-power bonuses.

    Which means he would forever be at 650g.

Viewing 15 posts - 17,176 through 17,190 (of 45,228 total)