Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,191 through 17,205 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309078
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What colloseum are you on?

    #309076
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would like to get them in their show accurate/Maxus Dragonoid set attributes, Syderfencer in Darkus, and Spitarm in Aquos and Darkus

    Fixed, since you're dead set against Brachium and Grafias being right. GRAFIAS IS THE AQUOS ONE, LIKE THE PACKAGING SAYS, AND BRACHIUM IS THE HAOS ONE, LIKE THE PACKAGING SAYS. THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE WRONG.

    #309071
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think you could probably brawl with it. But I it as more of a Collector's item like Bronze Attack.

    Bronze Attack are not collector's items, they're made JUST for brawling (powerful cards that work just for them anyone?)Also, the Naga has no attribute symbol so you could use it, but it would be kinda weak, seeing as how it would get no bonus from the gate OR abilities, and cannot be used with a trap.

    #309062
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i like the new voice, i didn't at first, then i got used to it 😀

    #309060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So nobody has it?

    #309059
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, become notorious on here, get 50 posts or more in bakugan related topics, and contribute to the site, and then you can post in the actual FOR TRADE and FOR SALE topics!

    #309056
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not showing my face in my reviews either, though (Lux, SN, and HaosEm already know what I look like, though, so yeah…)

    #309055
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, read the rules when you arrive, you dont have enought posts to trade, its just we have trust issues here, but at least your a Naruto Fan ;D

    #309054
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's live action coming out in 2011 or 2012. There's confirmation in the community.

    Oh god not live action...I was hoping it would be animated, but noooooo...

    #309053
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WOW, Its weird seeing you peoples, I mean when I do vids I wont show my face, but I am older so I will have a deeper voice, and no offense but you scared me a bit!

    #309051
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's live action coming out in 2011 or 2012. There's confirmation in the community.

    #309050
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Made it, and also note that if you leave his legs normal, not scrunched up like they are on yours, Tdog, you can add Spyderfencer onto the front like how the instructions say Grafias and Spyderfencer combined.

    #309049
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    yer huh they said we recently had square ones

    what square traps?

    zoack 😮

    #309047
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Also another epic vid, the destruction of each of the GGG member's Sol Master counterparts on GaoGaiGar FINAL:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-g8xrlo6jM&feature=related[/youtube]

    #309046
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got 2 on clearance at toysrus, didnt like them that much, other than the fact that they looked cool, they were pretty boring!

Viewing 15 posts - 17,191 through 17,205 (of 45,228 total)