Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,071 through 17,085 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309472
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool, I will be sure to subscribe!!!

    #309452
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then you heard wrong…

    #309422
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, so this is the ultimate torture, you are placed, hanging in the middle of New York City, naked, with nothing to eat, other than passing bugs, when Hitler comes back from time, teleports you to Germany, slowly tortures you, until you escape, may I remind you your still naked and humiliated with people form who knows when, when before you know is, a Storm sucks you in, and you end up ripping into a million pieces while birds are eating you, but all of a sudden, you wake up, back in Ney York, humiliated, and everytime you sleep, you experience the same dream!

    #309419
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    How about...If you were walking down a dark alley then the shadows slowly formed into humanoid shapes and stalked you for half of a mile, quietly mocking you, when you finally turn around they slowly distort your mind and thoughts until you break down crying, then collect your tears and drink them like fine wine, and once they finish drinking the humanoid shadows slowly give you cuts, the size of paper cuts, all over your body, once the blood starts to flow onto the ground, they wallow in your blood like pigs in mud, then finally use your remains to make sushi...

    Yum, I'll join for the sushi, after that guy is done being tortured, LOL

    Didn't read the first part did you? You would be the sushi...

    WOW, Im screwed!!!

    #309409
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How about...If you were walking down a dark alley then the shadows slowly formed into humanoid shapes and stalked you for half of a mile, quietly mocking you, when you finally turn around they slowly distort your mind and thoughts until you break down crying, then collect your tears and drink them like fine wine, and once they finish drinking the humanoid shadows slowly give you cuts, the size of paper cuts, all over your body, once the blood starts to flow onto the ground, they wallow in your blood like pigs in mud, then finally use your remains to make sushi...

    Yum, I'll join for the sushi, after that guy is done being tortured, LOL

    #309406
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    srry for the double post but I don't feel like editing! The girl in my dream, who is gonna be wearing my hoodie on Monday, is a CHEERLEADER!

    #309401
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want to go but my parents proly won't let me! I may be in 8th grade but I still like bakugan! My parents think they r the stupidest things in the world! :-

    Same, my mom hates them, IDK why, maybe cause, well Im in highschool and 14!

    #309398
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, Cutting off your tongue, marinating it in livers and onions, then blending it, and re-feeding your own tongue to yourself, while having each of your toes and fingers being bitten of my rats, who have a virus, then you slowly endure 3 days of torture, with infested rats and drinking your tongue ;D

    #309388
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you spelt canada wrong! 😀 >:D

    On purpose, get with the program!!!

    #309377
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Well this guy (I think he's retarded seriously) had long Fingernail that were black, I thought those would be good for opening Bakugan.

    #309374
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ive already posted mines like 2 times, so I give up on this topic, but I will think of one, hmm, I was at a themepark, almost Alice in Wonder Land-ish, and the girl I likED was trying to kill me, so I was basically running for my life, it was pretty scary since only her and I were in there, yeah, I dont like her just because of that dream!!!

    wo! I had a dream where my mom was running through the neighborhood trying to kill me! She killem our neighbors too! DX

    #309373
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Preorder ftw =PJeez I need to go to TRU and try the demo... Target doesn't have a demo yet ;-;

    #309366
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I finally am watching NEGIMA!!!! NEGIMA FTW!!!!!! NEGIMA IS DA BEST!!!! NNNNNEEEEEEGGGGGIIIIMMMMAAAA!!!! ;D

    #309357
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    me!guardian:veriastrap: hylashattribute:subterra

    #309356
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ive already posted mines like 2 times, so I give up on this topic, but I will think of one, hmm, I was at a themepark, almost Alice in Wonder Land-ish, and the girl I likED was trying to kill me, so I was basically running for my life, it was pretty scary since only her and I were in there, yeah, I dont like her just because of that dream!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 17,071 through 17,085 (of 45,228 total)