Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,056 through 17,070 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #309498
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    o.0 boasting :L ii likey 😉

    #309495
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    uhh no *raises hand*either is going to be really great, or really suckishbetter not take the risk tbh

    #309494
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    10/15/09-I found a B3 neon Ventus Thunder Wilda at target with 710g's, oddly, only that Wilda and a subterra bakucore nemus were on the shelves, Target must have definetely done something wrong ;D

    #309493
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG, I live in California and found a neon Ventus B3 Thunder Wilda with 710g's. I went to wal mart and target tonight, and at target, I first saw a bakucore subterra nemus, and that was all, nothing else, I look closer and find Wilda, so B3's are now in da states!!!!

    #309492
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    going shopping on saturday XD for bakugannn

    #309491
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my mum seys in tooold lmao, but i may be going to a party, maybe a vampire costume?

    #309490
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    TV-MA, for those who wonder. It hasn't aired on TV anywhere but Japan, as far as I know. But you CAN buy it in a store, if you have a time machine. It was around four years ago that it was sold in stores, I believe. I'm pretty sure you can buy it online, however.EDIT: The Fanservice in the OP/ED are more artisitc rather than what it may seem. The pictures in the OP are re-drwn classical pictures, made with the main character of the show.

    Quoted for truth. While there IS uncensored nudity in it, there is no actual sex in ANY part of the show, as far as I know.

    #309488
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    TV-MA, for those who wonder. It hasn't aired on TV anywhere but Japan, as far as I know. But you CAN buy it in a store, if you have a time machine. It was around four years ago that it was sold in stores, I believe. I'm pretty sure you can buy it online, however.EDIT: The Fanservice in the OP/ED are more artisitc rather than what it may seem. The pictures in the OP are re-drwn classical pictures, made with the main character of the show.

    #309487
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Esk, it's spelled Elfen Lied.It's an anime. A very very very very very very gory anime.

    #309482
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And just think, he's only watched the first episode.

    Make that first TWO episodes.

    #309481
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's why we called it “Bakuepic” =PAlso, the mascot is a Hydrapig. It's a joke between us, esks last name sounds like something that I'm not gonna say due to his privacy and SN started saying something about pigs, he said "I have no pigs, but i have hydranoids..." and I said "I KNW, THEY'RE HYRDAPIGS!"

    #309479
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im still being an emo, but I am doing trick or treating for Unicef, so I need to like look semi-nice so people will donate spare change!

    #309476
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not going TRTing this year. I may wear a costume to help hand out candy, though, although it is undecided as of now (although I may re-use my costume from last year, an undead zombie warlord, to scare people who come up to get candy).

    #309475
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And just think, he's only watched the first episode.

    #309474
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Elfin Lied. Nuff said. Although, it's gross, epic, and hot all at the same time…

Viewing 15 posts - 17,056 through 17,070 (of 45,228 total)