Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,146 through 2,160 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #269244
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    You know how there's always a loophole in a contract?Well maybe this is a loophole in the rules. 😀I was reading the trap rules today and I thought of this (don't know why, but I did!) 😉also if this isn't legal I'm horrible with strats! 😀

    #269200
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    What about me? :'(I've got 3 win 1 loss ( The posts I win I delete)I beat lilbrat25063 2 times and AquosDrago 1 timeWhile "forfitting" once to AquosPlayer

    #268884
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I confirm this(I deleted the post)

    #268873
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    let's stay at my post so we don't get mixed up 😉

    #268872
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    gc set (can I go 1st) :'(

    #268848
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Do u want 2 brawl here or in “AquosDrago vs. brawl4life”?

    #268862
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member


    my favorite thing to do is to spin the bakugan and hit my opponents bakugan off the gate card

    Yeah, don't you know the new official rules now? Knocking your opponents Bakugan off doesn't mean anything now.


    my favorite thing to do is to spin the bakugan and hit my opponents bakugan off the gate card

    Which accomplishes nothing. Also, Preyas switch would work with diabolo as character cards work with ALL FORMS of a said Bakugan. Diabolo is technically a form of preyas so it would work.

    Exactly, now all it does is annoy your opponent 😀

    #268858
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Watch out narutopwns is awesome at strategies! He beat me in no time! 😀note to anyone willing to face narutopwns

    #268857
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    actually I accidently demolished my team when I learned from ernie it wasn't legal so I have a new deck. I guess you win this brawl. Up for another?

    Yes I know I played it wrong. That's y I posted this!^Plus also I accidently put a bakugan on the middle of a battle. Sorry! I got confused 😉Also I was abbreviating tommorow 😉 And who is dan xd or whatever? ???

    #268400
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    What's really bad is u defeated me on my birthday! 😀

    #268409
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    U=3me=0WOW!!!!!great game. MAN, that needle's eye really should be called "needle in the eye"Great strategies. U shutdown my every move.

    #268412
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Ok Ability activate random power!Elfin is now at 300g

    #268413
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    BB g-power spinny thing pyrus elfin stand 700g on your gc :)

    #268419
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    U=2me=0

    #268420
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Great StrategyI HATE U!lol 😉U win 1

Viewing 15 posts - 2,146 through 2,160 (of 2,238 total)