Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,131 through 2,145 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #269284
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I kinda beat BakuNate seeing as he forfeited leaving me 4 wins 1 losshttp://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=4278.0

    #269283
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I guess BakuNate Forfeits

    #269282
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    In case anyone wants to know I'm starting a new post for brawling, no one will brawl here

    #269281
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Is any one there to brawl????

    #269280
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Why not, But choose my team darkus or ventus

    #269278
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    r u there?

    #269277
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    OK where'd you get all this Info?too bad because I do not have to open the gc, ;D me = 650gU = 640gI think I win! (plus I have my trap and special blue,green,red ability etc.)Care 2 counter?

    #269274
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Bb ventus hades 650g stand on mine (knowing people, they will use attractor or magnetic action just about now(this means u probably ;))also this counts toward the scoreboard. sorry I forgot to say it in the first postis that OK with you?

    #269271
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    You go first BakuNate 😉

    #269270
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    WE (I) NEED JAPANESE BAKUGAN!as they say in Japan: bakugan rule! (at least that's what they should say :D)

    #269267
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    But you just beat me yesterday… :'(No offense but can I have someone new?

    #269266
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I have 4 pyrus in my maxus helios (these are all the normal, not clear-pyrus or anythingThe rest are a subterra 600gand darkus leefram 4?0g (sorry too lazy to look)Ventus scraper (front right leg) 700g ventus foxbat 600gAlso the most normal pyrus u can have in it is my 4 (which u probably guessed, helios 680g,klawgor 620g (front left leg),fencer 530g,and spindle 710g But nice maxus also AquosDragoP.S. this is a little off topic but I might get maxus drago for my bday! (around beginning of september 2009)

    #269260
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    u need more than 1000 points 😛

    #269253
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Ok here's what I've summed up from u guys:High VoltageClean HouseAttractor/magnetic ActionHere's what I would do to finish the team. 😉All darkus team. (a medium or high g for high voltage,A high darkus for haunted night,and another high for holding power)haunted night(gives 200g 2 darkus)holding powerhigh voltageclean housered-green combine (somehow use before clean house to give you 150g)magnetic action (if they don't go on high voltage)T1=Use high voltage, use medium or high g, If they didn't land use magnetic action, lose by 100 use clean house (if you didn't use magnetic action)T2= If you didn't use clean house, use it, then put holding power or haunted night and go on either card (preferably holding power or haunted night, but unless it's lowest g wins they can't really do anything) roll your high g and somehow win...T3= Put out holding power or haunted night (whichever you didn't use) and Then use your high g on either (preferably yours again) and some how win (use a pythantus trap maybe if needed?)And there you have it, you get rid their abilities and use it to your advantage leaving them a "sitting duck in the water" or something lol 😀for:vendetta and whoever reads thisalso here's how the whole thing can work:http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=4346.45

    #269249
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I KNEW IT! (there had 2 be something, it was too good :D)Anyway, I STINK AT STRATS! (except for my new 2 teams)

Viewing 15 posts - 2,131 through 2,145 (of 2,238 total)