Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,116 through 2,130 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #269660
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    that's weird…on my high voltage it says by 100g or more.I guess misprint or something.(I don't like misprints :'()

    #269655
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    K gate of light right

    #269647
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Don't u mean gate of light lollight burst would equal me 890U 920

    #269641
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Oh yeah sorry!me 1u 1

    #269637
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    K me 2u 0and you have no ability cardsAnyway, Alpha percival darkus 720g stand on your gc (your probably thinking FINALLY! :D)

    #269632
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Sorry but I edited it from last timeanyway care 2 counter?

    #269626
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I'm guessing low bridge ability activate magnetic action (sorry!)gc open holding power me 110g+710g=820gu=20g+350g=370gEDIT: sorry I didn't say this but the person with the most ability cards in their UNusedpile gets 200g moreSo it looks more like me 1020gU 370g

    #269621
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    gc set Bb bakugan hades darkus 710g stand(also how are you battling jaybrawler and me?your amazing!

    #269616
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I lose but since you win by 100g or more all your ability cards go into your used pile.Ability Activate! clean house all your ability cards in your used pile are removed from the game.

    #269611
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Okay I play ability card colorstorm I get 70g+840+70=910

    #269605
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    gc open high voltageu 200+670g=870gMe 200+640=840g

    #269600
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Bb bakugan darkus darkus neo drago 640g stand on mine.(I can guarantee you that I'm not using the card ventus)

    #269591
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Well, don't u think u should have said something??

    #269288
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Here, I gotta do something, meet you here around same time? I'll pm u when I 'm ready OK?

    #269286
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    K ventus!hey obito, aren't u the top brawler in NZ or just a brawler thereAlso funny signature that u havegc setYou go first

Viewing 15 posts - 2,116 through 2,130 (of 2,238 total)