Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,101 through 2,115 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #269703
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Ok ventus serpenoid 330g stand

    #269705
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    U do know its a 1 on 1 bakugan game right? (I'm just checking)

    #269707
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    OK (again?)but post in the scoreboard OK?U can go first since I put the gc down

    #269714
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    confirmed

    #269694
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    confirmed by me

    #269682
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    K good game (now 2 brawl jaybrawler...)

    #269679
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    now u made me sleepy!

    #269677
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I know, right? (or should I say eh?)K anyway darkus hades 710g stand

    #269675
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Ok sorry then 😉here's the score:me 2u 1U have my card and I have yours and mine

    #269672
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    K me 2u 0and you have no ability cardsAnyway, Alpha percival darkus 720g stand on your gc (your probably thinking FINALLY! :D)

    remember? I said this first so I win it 😉 (this is on page 2)

    #269670
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    no thanks 😀we're on your gate of light both with 880g

    #269668
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I know but mine must be a misprint or something.anyway if u really want 2 we can restart or keep brawling

    #269666
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    And dude, hyperblade find your own post to harass otherwise you will be blocked etc.

    #269665
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I know I know its just that the bakuganbuzz forum is turning into the community and we need 2 save it!Also did u even read this? ??? (its from me)

    that's weird...on my high voltage it says by 100g or more.I guess misprint or something.(I don't like misprints :'()

    Anyway u still have no ability cards etc.me 880gu 880g

    #269662
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Also just pm us if u want 2 say something, we'll post it to each other which means please no off topic posts or spamming,please (not naming anyone)

Viewing 15 posts - 2,101 through 2,115 (of 2,238 total)