Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,086 through 2,100 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #269757
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    sure.was it an even 3 against both that they lost or 2,5, 1,4 or which one for which player.But before I can post it can I have a confired post or a lead to the brawls?

    #269747
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Pm me when I'm online tommorow

    #269743
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    OK I'll add u guys up after I finish brawling obito 😉

    #269739
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    The blue is a misprint.Could u use the green one maybe.... :'(

    #269737
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    yes I will,but attractor is a green ability

    #269731
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    OK bakugan 330g ventus serpenoid on my gc

    #269727
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    ventus hades 650g stand on my gc

    #269725
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    lol 😀

    #269722
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    ready?

    #269719
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    oh yeah,sorry here it's unlocked(sorry!) for obito first then Bakunate Ok?

    #269715
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Also Bakunate I got W7/L6 from haos emily and changed it to the right number

    #269692
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    OK thanks 😉 :) 😀

    #269693
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    confirmed

    #269696
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Sorry, had to finish this quickly.Now post that I beat uin the scoreboard please 😉

    #269699
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    pretty much. ;D(I said really fast brawl)so gc open needle's eye me 330g +0=330gU 580g +100=680glowest wins!Now post that I beat u in the scorebaord!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,086 through 2,100 (of 2,238 total)