Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,071 through 2,085 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270323
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Wait who is it? lilbrat25063 vs. JaybrawlerorLilbrat25063 vs. brawl4lifeor Jaybrawler vs. brawl4life

    #269752
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    We could have a tournament like where you two brawl, winner faces me, or I face 1 of you and winner faces either of you or any combination of us 😉

    #269750
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Yep, but please if we brawl, keep it the same rules and no B1s, hsp cards, or imports

    #269687
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I know! he had it on his account.Good pic. 😉So what? do you wanna brawl,talk, or what?

    #269684
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    If you want to brawl, yes

    #269290
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Ok I deleted my posts for scoreboard 😉

    #269858
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    and u cant vote on the pol i pu up there and neithr can i

    sorry this isn't suppost to be spam or anything,But you said u can't vote!

    #269863
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I was the one who voted obito!

    #269879
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Just thought of 1 that works for any attribute.assuming your opponents bakugan is already there, use combo battle where each player must put another bakugan on the gc. Win with either double low g and lowest g wins or a good giving gc to both your bakugan.play doom card

    #269880
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    This isn't that great, but see how it works.Bakugan: Pyrus Apollonir 470 G

    #269884
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    wow!you made a team in less than 15 minutes?also the good thing is I have all the cards and almost all the bakugan.is there a special order or just a play as you go plan (both are OK)also post as many pyrus strats as you want to anyone willing. 😉

    #269878
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    if it pleases anyone I'll be 2nd best ventus brawler 😛

    I never created any Pyrus strategiies before, but I'll see what I have and post it if I make anything good.

    #269870
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Ok look at bakudome and then the “new bakugan scoreboard” its started by vendetta that's the rankings and duh I know I am mostly wrong with posts containing strats here that's why I get my actual ones checked Anyway keep on topic, keep on topicpost pyrus strategies if u want and etc.

    #267880
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Brawl4life you do IM doing the scoreboard!

    Well if you are going to do the scoreboard,please update it like I was.

    #269758
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    i confirm i lost against brawler610 [/quote Ok now I would like it to be confirmed by salehcool and to know exactly how many times they lost to you. Example: reaper, "he beat me __ times out of six wins.then I can update you and them.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,071 through 2,085 (of 2,238 total)