Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,056 through 2,070 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270016
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    COPIER! >:(Same teams nothing changed.By start fresh I meant start the same way but starting over.Unless you want me to use a different team.....ALSO THIS IS OUR 100TH POST HERE!I got to do it not you ;D

    #270018
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Ok Fresh cut lemons it is! 😀(I know, it's really cheesy ^So still darkus team, right?You can call me B4L or Brawl4l or B4life or anythingAnd And I'll be on your friend list if you want

    #270347
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    OK, so do we start fresh or continue (also if you want you can call me b4l or something that you like and add me to your friend list if you want. (if you do put me first ;D)

    #270345
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Yes we are now, but if you look at the bakudome there is “Vendetta Vs Brawl4life, V's final brawl!

    #270344
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    OK if we brawl though tomorrow it will have to starting at like 9:00pm(sorry!)If this is OK, we will finish your final, not tourney, brawl.If not I'm I am very sorry. (9:00 in California, not New Jersey)

    #270342
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I have and also vendetta wrote back,The brawl is on check it out.

    #270341
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    It is a privilege to brawl you just as is but a greater privelege to be the last to brawl you. ThanksGC setBakugan BrawlVentus hades 650g stand on my Gate Card

    #270339
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I'm sorry but I've decided to quit brawling online.-vendettaThis is what he replied. I can see why though because many people cheat and switch cards around and all that.Anyway, are you ready to finish the start or start a new game?

    #270338
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    The message has been sent.DUN, DUN, DUNNNN 😮

    #270336
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    :'(Wait can I challenge vendetta then battle u again or start from here?(if he replies)

    #270333
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Also why'd you change your account pic lilbrat25063. :'(

    #270331
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Gc set!(I'm a little rusty with darkus so you might stand a chance...)Darkus dragonoid 400g on my gc.Ability activate, magnetic action!you're on my gc now (it's not a lowest g wins card if you are wondering)Also JB can you use your account so I don't get mixed up.(please)

    #270329
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    You said darkus right?(please reply)either way I'll let you go first Jaybrawler

    #270327
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I know, I said choose an attribute for me to brawl with.

    #270325
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    LOLOkay my friends take all my strategies etc. I have the blueprints.We

Viewing 15 posts - 2,056 through 2,070 (of 2,238 total)