Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,041 through 2,055 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270698
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member


    Those look awesome RyCon, but why isn't there an paint on the Haos one's chest and face?

    its a factory misprint and no matter what the bakugan is you can sell it for like 30 bucks on eBay

    I know spinmaster is horrible at paint jobs, but they wouldn't miss the whole face and chest of a bakugan, right?

    #270697
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    How and why would Spinmaster make these?(the packaging on these must be huge!)

    #270696
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I saw the same bakugan as Ernie did and lots more fake products.Here's the post:http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=4430.0

    #270695
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Ugh...I hate SM. I went out and bought all 8 available Bronze special attacks. And then they have to make life more miserable by putting in all those new cards....I was trying to complete n series...NOW I have to work on Q as well.........bastards.

    LOL 😀But if

    #270694
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    When you get online, I am ready to continue our brawl.

    #270685
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Mine is ventus (dur)One of my friends uses pyrus and darkus because he thinks he can use a

    #270671
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Oh yeah, I almost forgot.There were these Pokemon cards that were fake also.all the packs were stapled closedOne was in the pile already.Like the fake bakugan cards, they were really easy to spot.They looked sun-bleached,looked like they were out of a printer,and looked like someone missed the cut with scissors plus they were EXTREMELY flimsy.(for those who want to know, it was one of the evolutions of wurmple)the name was fuzzy and I gave up pokemon years ago and can't remember the names.

    #270661
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Also all the parents were LETTING the kids get them.Just because they were cheaper doesn't mean the are real...There were also "Japenese" bakugan with 3 "real" (fake)bakugan. They also came with 3 plastic characters, here they are:A figure of Dan with a really, and I mean really thick gate card in his hand and a watermelon shaped head. LOL (they looked like candles)A figure of Runo with huge eyes and arms and legs She looked like a crazy hobo kinda...And finally a hydranoid again with huge eyes but with huge scales on it that were falling off and horns (hydranoid real figures don't have horns)And the bakugan were even more neon than the others. (maybe they glow in the dark...) 😀

    #270599
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    wow cheap

    You wonder why they're cheap?Because they probably had them made in China (they were Chinese) and knew they were fake and knew they wouldn't sell any with a $5.99 (usual price where I live) so sold them cheaper.

    #270536
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I actually have 8 wins 1 loss(On the pages before)

    #270249
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    7.99

    Actually the bakugan were $2.00

    #268926
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Ok so I go to a swap meet and see this booth full of people. Everyone is crowded around the bakugan box full of packs. Now here's where it gets hilarious.They were all fake!They were cheap plasticPainted pink, neon green, purple and brown etc.Some were in half plastic spheres stapled onto card packs while others were stapled onto packs called "boom ball" where no where did it say spinmaster or sega toys Also they had philips screws,chipping paint (while "brand new") and splats of paint all over,with upside down attributes and g powers. Also some springs on a couple where all weird.All the kids around are like, "I want bakugan!" or "buy this mom!" and no way would I have bought some!And for those who want to laugh FOREVER listen to what else they was selling:Skerpies (fake sharpie pens)Special Glue (fake superglue)Spin Tops (fake beyblades)and many other knock-offs like (fake)dentures, "designer" (fake) shoes,shirts and sweaters, (fake) Rolex watchesAnd such items.(some names for fake products were sooo hilarious)Some people are WAY to desperate for money.They trick kids elderly people and anybody else who doesn't check the products.Post your view on this please (laugh as much as you want, I know I am)

    #270311
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Neither. I'm going to bed now. have to get ready for all that tomorrow has.(vendetta probably beating me) and lolcats

    #270010
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Ok 1 hour difference Anyway am I facing lilbrat25063 or Jaybrawler or what? ???Also why'd you change your pic. again :'(

    #270012
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    ???? (4:30)Wait what state do you live in, then It could make sense, could it?Anyway after this we're done tonight.(sorry)Pyrus it is. 😉gc set! Pyrus elfin700g stand on mine

Viewing 15 posts - 2,041 through 2,055 (of 2,238 total)