Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,026 through 2,040 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270949
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Care to put a gate card out? or no gate card? (just for reassurance)

    #270947
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    You only have 2 gate cards.(me 1)

    #239108
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    You truly are a psychic. :'(I'll activate

    #270943
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    This would be very helpful

    #270941
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Oh yeah… forgot about that.Anyway, Bakugan Brawl ventus scraper 700g (the right leg of maxus helios)on your Gate card

    #270930
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    brawl4life: I'll need you to list the brawls you had in the order you had them. Everything else Updated.

    Here's the order:I beat lilbrat25063 two times. (I pmed her to post confirmation here)I beat Aquosdrago I beat bakunateI beat Aquosdrago againI beat jaybrawlerI beat jaybrawler againAnd lost once to aquosplayerand here is the only one I didn't delete.We both never finished this so after a day I locked it:http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=4308.0

    #270790
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    OK gc open neeedle's eye.Me 650 + 0 = 650You 770g + 100 = 870g

    #270838
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I edited my post. sorry for not telling you I edited it. :'(Also when your online again, we can continue this brawl later today at around 9:00 PM on the official bakuganbuzz clock.

    #270837
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Oh. Just for reassurance could you post the links to those brawls?

    Sorry! I deleted the posts.That's why I got all the other brawlers to confirm them.(the confirmations are on the pages before)

    #270710
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Aw come on I hate beeing mean to noobs,soz!

    LOLthere were real fake bakugan I guess I just overreacted.I mean if something is illegal and it's illegal fake bakugan, how many times are you gonna see them?

    #270708
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    :'(…

    #270705
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    They were hilarious! 😀(just read the post if you don't believe me)

    #270703
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    It won't let me join even though I answered everything correctly. :'(

    #270701
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    does elfin count?

    What does elfin have to do with preyas? ???

    #270699
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    This is kinda a hard question because…You can't brawl unless you collect good cards and good bakugan.And why collect them when you can brawl?No offense to anyone at all meant.^Overall I'll choose both.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,026 through 2,040 (of 2,238 total)