Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,161 through 2,175 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #268423
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I think u would have had 2 activate it when u were just landing on mine.

    #268422
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I don't think it's the start of the battle because it's been a while.

    #268425
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    gc open!light in the dark.Bakugan trap pyrus metalfencer stand!(haos and subterra)Ability activate metalfencer.Your attribute is haosWith light in the dark if there is a haos, the pyrus and aquos bakugan get 300g.Metalfencer combine with helios!(for fun)Me=980gU=830gEDIT: U actually have 920g because ur haos

    #268427
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    nope. :)BB pyrus helios 680g stand on mine.U=1me=0

    #268429
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    it's on your gc. 😉

    #268430
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Sorry again pyrus pyro drago 710g stand

    #268433
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I edited it in my last post (sorry)gc setpyrus Pyro drago 710g stand

    #268436
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I'll brawl. ;Dgc set!

    #268392
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Ready for a new brawl when your online?gc set

    #268060
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    Yeah My bday party is tom. Cant't wait. (Man, am I stupid! I demolished my deck in battle.) Sorry! I'll send u a message when I'm ready 2 brawl tom. Again sorry!

    #268055
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    actually I accidently demolished my team when I learned from ernie it wasn't legal so I have a new deck. I guess you win this brawl. :'(Up for another?

    #268044
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    I 'm back. Check your messages AquosPlayer

    #268021
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    lol 😀

    #267927
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    yeah sorry about that. Check ur messages ap i sent u a message. but again I'm busy now and will tell u when its over (maybe a hour or 2)

    #267782
    Profile photo of brawl4life
    brawl4life
    Member

    OK,thnx for everyone that helped I'll keep on trying. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 2,161 through 2,175 (of 2,238 total)