Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,956 through 14,970 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316811
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have that eusive Tripod you're looking for lol.

    ok... and y would u post that? Anyways whens ur contest for Ventus Altair gonna start?

    #316807
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Um if/when I hold my contest and you win I could go out and buy one...

    Do they still sell them? I went up to TRU today and they had a lot of the original traps! I got the Pyrus Scorpion I was looking for and a Subterra tripod Epsilon and I really want to complete my Tripod Epsilon collection!

    crap, i don't have pyrus scorpion....

    My cousin held that over me for a long time but not anymore! ;D BUT that Haos Tripod Epsilon eludes me...

    #316803
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    Um if/when I hold my contest and you win I could go out and buy one...

    Do they still sell them? I went up to TRU today and they had a lot of the original traps! I got the Pyrus Scorpion I was looking for and a Subterra tripod Epsilon and I really want to complete my Tripod Epsilon collection!

    Well if my Wal-Mart doesn't have them then I'll buy it off of Baku for an extra 39 cents >_>

    ok! Hey can u make sure its not thursday-the following tuesday? I won't be here! I'll be camping! Unless u'd rather have it before Thursday?

    I was going to start it on a Friday night that way most of the members don't miss out on it. I was thinking about something pretty creative that actually doesn't have to do with drawing (or writing for that matter)

    ok! as long as it isn't next week!

    Well it won't be a one day thing, peple need a bit to think up this stuff, ya know? Well I guess you wouldn't... XD

    Did u just say that I am rather smart? AWWW Thanx Yoshi!!

    #316795
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Um if/when I hold my contest and you win I could go out and buy one...

    Do they still sell them? I went up to TRU today and they had a lot of the original traps! I got the Pyrus Scorpion I was looking for and a Subterra tripod Epsilon and I really want to complete my Tripod Epsilon collection!

    Well if my Wal-Mart doesn't have them then I'll buy it off of Baku for an extra 39 cents >_>

    ok! Hey can u make sure its not thursday-the following tuesday? I won't be here! I'll be camping! Unless u'd rather have it before Thursday?

    I was going to start it on a Friday night that way most of the members don't miss out on it. I was thinking about something pretty creative that actually doesn't have to do with drawing (or writing for that matter)

    ok! as long as it isn't next week!

    #316793
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    2nd gc set. bakugan brawl ventus monarus 590g stand on my 1st gc

    Now Emily isn't online, BTW you should state the rules if you aren't doing a regular brawl. These sound like older rules to me.

    thx yeah it's olderrules

    #316792
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My Regular and Turbine both do this! My Haos Cyborg Helios and my Ventus Turbine helios heads r exactly the same! The Pyrus one I had a while ago head a peg through its eye and its neck was too droopy!

    #316787
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Um if/when I hold my contest and you win I could go out and buy one...

    Do they still sell them? I went up to TRU today and they had a lot of the original traps! I got the Pyrus Scorpion I was looking for and a Subterra tripod Epsilon and I really want to complete my Tripod Epsilon collection!

    Well if my Wal-Mart doesn't have them then I'll buy it off of Baku for an extra 39 cents >_>

    ok! Hey can u make sure its not thursday-the following tuesday? I won't be here! I'll be camping! Unless u'd rather have it before Thursday?

    #316785
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Got Maxus Helios but its being stored away till Christmas!

    Thats why you tae it out of the closet/wahin machine/under the couch, play arond with it then seal it back up XP

    Can't! My parents r always home! :-

    #316784
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a Pyrus Fourtress today! Its being put away till Christmas though! I WANT IT NOW!!!! :'(

    #316782
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got Aquos Preyas II at TRU today! Its being put away till Christmas though! :'(

    #316780
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Got:Subterra Tripod EpsilonVentus PythantusPyrus ScorpionPyrus Carlznauttoday at TRU! They didn't have the new traps but they had the old ones! XD These r being put away till Christmas though! :-

    #316777
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Got Maxus Helios but its being stored away till Christmas!

    #316774
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Um if/when I hold my contest and you win I could go out and buy one...

    Do they still sell them? I went up to TRU today and they had a lot of the original traps! I got the Pyrus Scorpion I was looking for and a Subterra tripod Epsilon and I really want to complete my Tripod Epsilon collection!

    #316772
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    2nd gc set. bakugan brawl ventus monarus 590g stand on my 1st gc

    #316722
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Since I lost that battle with a Haos bakugan, I play Learn from Experience. A new red ability from my collection goes into my unused pile.Bakusteel Haos Abis Omega stands on my card @ 750G.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,956 through 14,970 (of 45,228 total)