Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,971 through 14,985 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316765
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I thought old

    #316763
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter.

    #316759
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    (Will be sent out to pick up dinner and then probably eat dinner within the next few minutes. If I do not reply for a long while, that will be why.)Haos HM Delta Dragonoid II 650G stands on your card.

    #316758
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated the setup and forgot to tell that I traded for Ingram, Wilda, and fencer! I also added the video game exclusive! I will post the total!EIT: I hoping to get a Translucent Darkus Freezer soon! Trying my hardest!

    #316757
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Ok I need to know what G powers each of the TRU Exclusive Maxus Helios bakugan! Also what is the G power for the booster with Pyrus Fortress?: ANSWERED 680g!!!

    The Fortress has to be fake, they can't have G-Powers

    Its the face changing fortress thing! And thanx for some of the g powers!

    Its name is FOURtress, just to clear things up. You know cause its got 4 arms, 4 swords, 4 faces...

    thanx yoshi... ANYWAYS anyone know wat Gs r the others?

    #316755
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card, set!

    #316746
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Ok I need to know what G powers each of the TRU Exclusive Maxus Helios bakugan! Also what is the G power for the booster with Pyrus Fortress?: ANSWERED 680g!!!

    The Fortress has to be fake, they can't have G-Powers

    Its the face changing fortress thing! And thanx for some of the g powers!

    #316741
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    October 21 09


    Coclusion of Interview......Emily:i sent you my answer. Is theer anymore? i have all the time in the worldBMF: Well thats it Emily,any last words * Wow it sounds like a death scene of a movie where the Villan corners the hero*Emily:UhhhhFREE CANDY!!! *Starts Raining Candy* LOL I am the Queen of Cnady Mwuahahaha. Wait... What if L is still alive. Does he have more sugar Rushes Than me? SUUUGGGAAARRRR RUUSSSHHHHH *Runs off to see if L is Still alive/real*

    #316732
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ummm, why does the "inteveiw" jump form like 3 didfferent people? Kiohl's isn't even an intrveiw BTW

    Cause it does,and its supposed to jump so Kiohl kinda left,so we stopped him.

    #316723
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    October,21,09


    Part 2 of the Interview.........SD:Ok,hit me with the questions!BMF: What was your first Bakugan?Emily:sure,Whaddya mean like that though?You want me to Write an Interview, ro are you gonna Interview me?Either way sureEmily:WazuppppSo whatz are your questions, Cmon i Have some Popcorn and Lollipops to eat! Ive also Gotta go and Listen to Paramore! BMF: Um,im gonna Interview you,but if you can be a Reporter,right on!Emily: Nah,just wanted to knowBMF: Ok on 2 the questions,what was your 1st Bakugan?Emily:Amazingly my first bakugan was a Darkus(yes i said the D Word D=)Griffon 400gs, *eats popcorn*BMF: Kewl,what was your most memorable brawl?Emily:I Dno i haz Loads. Some where more fun that a Bunch of monkeys rollin down a Hill in a Barrel(scouse talk LOL) On BB Is Probably When i Faced.... Hmmm Kiohl, We had a Little Disagreement. Atleast the lad is Friends with me. And Im A friend BackIn Real life... Facing My old Pal James Zeto. He Had alot of bakugan that were powerful(like 800gs Duel Hydraniod) Plus he Had some Kick Ass Cards, Ive Never beaten him, and Probably Never will, since i will never see him 'Gain. Hes Still my little O'friend Though *Puts Lolipop in mouth*

    #265711
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    UPDATE! HUGE! I just picked out 13 bakugan I am getting for Christmas! I will update G powers once I find them out! ;D

    #286188
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    who was i in a past life? and who were my friends(at the age of

    #287134
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I have two other mold differences, there is a Hades mold difference, and my Bronze Cyborg Helios has different different neck and feet compared to the one that came in the Maxus Helios set

    I forgot to change the title...but this topic is about bakugan glowing under U.V. lights because of strange mold differences....and I have never had the need to, but how do I change the name of my topic? >_<

    Edit your first Post, yeah, I had issues at first too, so confusing?

    #292060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    This is a lowest G's wins card you know.

    LOL, yeah, he increased his g's to plus 200, LOL

    That was just sad...

    Indeed, Bmf is only 10, so what can ya say?

    - - -

    #292058
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    This is a lowest G's wins card you know.

    LOL, yeah, he increased his g's to plus 200, LOL

    That was just sad...

    Indeed, Bmf is only 10, so what can ya say?

Viewing 15 posts - 14,971 through 14,985 (of 45,228 total)