Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,941 through 14,955 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316842
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i heard it on yt 😉

    #316843
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    O yesh! A second chance! I'll PM my new team in a sec.

    #316860
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    60600

    #316866
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok here it goes! 43520 G's! Ohg and r we friends?

    #260779
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wat do you mean SW

    my evil subterra counterpart. julie and billy(turned good) like mira and gus

    #260970
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awesome, when do i brawl my evil counterpart? 😀

    #261540
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OH! I have boughten a lot of mine but my mom did buy me most of them! U gots to remember i am only 13 going to be 14 in 9 days! 😛

    #263980
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    they are unreleased probably, but they are bakugan mostly that are released and given ST

    I made a topic with ALL of these in it! Its called Keeping track of my finds!

    #316839
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I made this topic but I actually had the pics on the topic!

    #316836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HUH? THAT MADE NO SENSE!!!!


    HEY! My B-Day is in 9 Days so u better watch it! I will have more than u!!!

    AAAAAAH! WI have more that I bought

    Wat does this mean?

    #316833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HEY! My B-Day is in 9 Days so u better watch it! I will have more than u!!!

    #316830
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Same with me.

    Parents huh? Anyways I should thank them because I now have 109 Bakugan!!! ;D

    #316824
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    I have that eusive Tripod you're looking for lol.

    ok... and y would u post that? Anyways whens ur contest for Ventus Altair gonna start?

    Its not.TWO PEOPLE SIGNED UP.

    MAN! Y did I even do that other than ur my friend? I WANTED ALTAIR!!!Oh and he knows i can't trade! XD

    I didn't understand that at all. And are you not aloud to trade or not aloud to give out your address?

    not allowed to trade! I can give it out if I win a contest! XD

    #316823
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    are you guys gonna try?

    #316818
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I have that eusive Tripod you're looking for lol.

    ok... and y would u post that? Anyways whens ur contest for Ventus Altair gonna start?

    Its not.TWO PEOPLE SIGNED UP.

    MAN! Y did I even do that other than ur my friend? I WANTED ALTAIR!!!Oh and he knows i can't trade! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 14,941 through 14,955 (of 45,228 total)