Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,896 through 14,910 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i live in CA

    Same, I noticed we buy some of the newly unreleased stuff around the same time!!!

    #317054
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Does it count to teh scoreboard?

    Nope, since this is a team testin brawl, guess I should have said that!

    #317045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    stop whining... please...i havent seen a picture of you but in my mind you look like david schwimmer.. DX

    no.. I have been told I look like Justin Beiber! XD

    #317041
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Tell them "FOR ONCE, DONT GET ME STUPID FREAKIN CLOTHES! NO KID WANTS THAT FOR THEI BIRTHDAY!"

    Tried! I got grounded for a month! They said "U should be happy about getting anything! Kids in Ethiopia don't get food let alone stupid stuff u want!"

    They called Bakugan stupid? Maybe just ask Santa. XD


    Tell them "FOR ONCE, DONT GET ME STUPID FREAKIN CLOTHES! NO KID WANTS THAT FOR THEIR BIRTHDAY!"

    Ok I say no more clothes as presents for kids! *two years later,sees a bunch of naked kids with bakugan walking the streets*

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Well luckily I went out today and picked out 13 Bakugan I wanted for Christmas and I showed them the PS3 I wanted!

    So, if they do that for Christmas, why not birthday?

    Don't ask me! Ask the crazy parents of mine! The only reason is because I went out and picked the stuff up randomly! I did that in Target with 7 Bakugan and she got mad at me but didn't know how to react so she bought them for me! XD SEE my mom is the one who buys me things! My dad hates it when my mom buys Bakugan for me! XD

    #317037
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Tell them "FOR ONCE, DONT GET ME STUPID FREAKIN CLOTHES! NO KID WANTS THAT FOR THEI BIRTHDAY!"

    Tried! I got grounded for a month! They said "U should be happy about getting anything! Kids in Ethiopia don't get food let alone stupid stuff u want!"

    They called Bakugan stupid? Maybe just ask Santa. XD


    Tell them "FOR ONCE, DONT GET ME STUPID FREAKIN CLOTHES! NO KID WANTS THAT FOR THEIR BIRTHDAY!"

    Ok I say no more clothes as presents for kids! *two years later,sees a bunch of naked kids with bakugan walking the streets*

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Well luckily I went out today and picked out 13 Bakugan I wanted for Christmas and I showed them the PS3 I wanted! Yeah if they knew I was talking to so many people I would be dead right now!

    #317035
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Tell them "FOR ONCE, DONT GET ME STUPID FREAKIN CLOTHES! NO KID WANTS THAT FOR THEIR BIRTHDAY!"

    Ok I say no more clothes as presents for kids! *two years later,sees a bunch of naked kids with bakugan walking the streets*

    XD Thats hilarious! I wouldn't want to see that but its still funny! XD

    #317032
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Tell them "FOR ONCE, DONT GET ME STUPID FREAKIN CLOTHES! NO KID WANTS THAT FOR THEI BIRTHDAY!"

    Tried! I got grounded for a month! They said "U should be happy about getting anything! Kids in Ethiopia don't get food let alone stupid stuff u want!"

    #317027
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I not a noob.

    #317024
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Is this a beggin thread in disquise?

    no! This is just whining about my B-Day that is in 9 days and that its gonna suck! 😛

    fixed

    thanx eclipse... Anyways this is just like last year! My sis never gave me a gift and my aunt never did! My family really doesn't like me! They gave gifts to my cousins but not me! :-

    #317023
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aaight. I saw your modified post and would have modified mine, but I didn't want to confuse you so I just waited for a response.Since I lost that battle, I get back Learn from Experience and Golden Launcher.I then play Learn from Experience again (at the end of the battle, Abis Omega was reverted back to Haos; had to have this confirmed @ Bakugan.com) and draw another red card from my collection.I then play the red card I drew. Ability, activate! Rikimaro's Surprise. During the battle that takes place this turn between your Aquos Fencer and my bakugan on this card, All of the text boxes besides the gate's attribute bonuses will be considered empty (will have no effect).Bakugan, brawl! Translucent Haos Griffon 300G stands on your card.

    #317019
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is this a beggin thread in disquise?

    no! This is just stating that my B-Day is in 9 days and that its gonna suck! 😛

    #317016
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my parents say that the best thing to give for brithdays is cash so they can buy what they wants outta it.

    That doesn't work! I normally get clothes! The only thing I MIGHT get that I want is a cell phone! I still WANT Original Hydranoid more!! :'(

    #317014
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice one was to you, and that was my request. I collect only darkus (hint-hint, ac name pick of the litter)

    Ok Sablera's Darkus Army: Play when u have a Darkus Bakugan on the field. Play your entire Darkus Collection, including traps, onto the field. Add up all of their G powers. If You have less than 5 Darkus Bakugan you gain 400 G's instead!

    #316994
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice one, I only collect darkus

    Was that to me? OH I can take requests too!

    #316981
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just to clarify, there are now two of your own gate cards on the field?You had already used Marucho's Launcher to place a new gate on the field after the first battle on the Hades card. Currently that gate would still be there.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,896 through 14,910 (of 45,228 total)