Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,881 through 14,895 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317115
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, Sirenoid. I gain 90, you gain 130Me: 810You: 680Go ahead and use Ventus.

    How did you know, LOL, ventus, the gate is now needles eye, me-550+0=550you-630+200=830Good game, that was a fun brawl, I just have to modify this team a bit though, cause most people use gates that disable any abilities to be played, which ALWAYS makes me lose!!!

    #317112
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not all Bakugan are the same price.....they are not all created equal.

    #317109
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Got a BakuSteel Starter with 620g Ventus Percival, 630g Sub-Terra Thunder Wilda (Already have one so it's up for trade), and (YAY) 730g Aquos Abis Omega.

    Cool find, did you get this from your return to target, LOL

    #317106
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, Needles eye, me-650+0=650you-680+100=780I win since I know your abilities and you have nothing, Brawl, Ventus mega brontes 550 on yours!!!

    #317103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    With these two, that is 15 that have gone on eBay by me....how many others do you see?

    #317100
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Ventus Primo 650 on mine!

    #317094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card open! Rainbow, I gain an extra 280 G's, and you gain an extra 150 G's.Me: 960You: 700Counter?

    No counter, your roll!

    #317087
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aquos Viper Helios 730G on my 2nd gate, gate card open, Spitting Fire.Me: 880You: 740Counter?

    Hmm, nah, I is too lazy ;DK, Ventus steel mega brontes 550 on your gate!

    #317084
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ummm...two swimming on ebay... ;D

    30 bucks, LOL, yeah right, I will just wait for spinmaster to never release it, then fill out a complaint of stupidity on their part, LOL

    #317080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If mah Bakugan is Pyrus, Haos or Aquos, I get 50 G's for every Bakugan in teh unused pile.

    K, brawl, Ventus Percival 720 on your second gate!

    #317078
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    stop whining... please...i havent seen a picture of you but in my mind you look like david schwimmer.. DX

    no.. I have been told I look like Justin Beiber! XD

    Justin Beiber? that kid ne-yo found? i hate him DXand i dont care if i get any bakugan for christmas just as long as its bakugan =Por i want a dsi..

    Oh, you mean the kid who sings like a girl, great compliment, LOL

    #317076
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We counter with Haos 2!Since Fencer has a printed G-power that is 160 or more than Haos Griffon's, one of your used gate cards moves to my used pile.I'm assuming that since it says "move a card" that I'm the one who gets to pick. I choose the gold Hades gate.

    #317075
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Color card please, and Power Triangle and Aquos Hex.

    Red!!!!, now what does power triangle do?

    #317071
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, now my roll, ability activate, sky plain, now I get to see two unused abilities, so tell me both of yours that are left, BTW, this card is from the B3 series!

    #317063
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, Brawl, Ventus Vulcan 650g stand on my gate, gate open, wind portal, me-650+110=760you-630+90=720Anything?

Viewing 15 posts - 14,881 through 14,895 (of 45,228 total)