Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,866 through 14,880 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312076
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate darkwind percival moves to my 2nd gc. bakugan brawl ventus Altair 500g stands on ur gc

    What do you mean your second gate?

    #312078
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate darkwind percival moves to my 2nd gc. bakugan brawl ventus Altair 500g stands on ur gc

    #312079
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So cool, cant wait, and that also means new bakugan, YAY!!!

    #312095
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ready, brawl, Ventus Percival 720 on your gate!

    #312098
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats fine ;D

    #312110
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hold on, since this isnt for scoreboard, I am configurating a new team!

    #311997
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    2nd gc set. bakugan brawl ventus monarus 590g stand on my 1st gc

    #312047
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmmm, I would say Sooners, he is just Epic to me, so dont criticize it!!!

    #312046
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, I will make sure my team is Yoshi proof this time, LOL

    #312051
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well your not on, but I will wait, also, youngest first, I am 14!

    #312147
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just 1 question, what tour are you talkin' about?

    Next Saturday the Bakugan Ultimate Battle Tour will be arriving in Buford, GA.

    #312146
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just 1 question, what tour are you talkin' about?

    #311986
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Auctions are like the stock market...you never know where they will send you!

    LOL, then I suck at the stock market, I have been eyeing a certain bakugan, and it is a 3 day auction, and they always post new ones at the end of all the listings, so the week I goto Arizona for vacation it sells for 3 bucks, all other times its like 5-10 dollars, I have been watchin it forever, and I just hope that the seller doesnt run out, currently I have been watching Ventus: Tuskors, Lars lions, sirenoids, dual elfins, wormquakes, and 1 terrorclaw, they are all ventus so I want them all since they were never released in Ventus, dang CHINA!!!

    #317122
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Gate open, Sirenoid. I gain 90, you gain 130Me: 810You: 680Go ahead and use Ventus.

    How did you know, LOL, ventus, the gate is now needles eye, me-550+0=550you-630+200=830Good game, that was a fun brawl, I just have to modify this team a bit though, cause most people use gates that disable any abilities to be played, which ALWAYS makes me lose!!!

    Ventus makes me lose most of the time... XP

    LOL, well there are a lot of ventus brawlers, some like mua, know hoW to actually brawl well with it, some just use it for VENTUS, and EPICLY FAIL, lol, I like it better when Yoshi and I were the only ventus brawlers, LOL

    #317116
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Got a BakuSteel Starter with 620g Ventus Percival, 630g Sub-Terra Thunder Wilda (Already have one so it's up for trade), and (YAY) 730g Aquos Abis Omega.

    Cool find, did you get this from your return to target, LOL

    Nope, Wally World. ;D

    Oh, looks like I am going to wal mart, LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 14,866 through 14,880 (of 45,228 total)