Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,851 through 14,865 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314122
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    here are my characters:omegadragonoiddarkuselicotripod thetagoodSubterra-Warrior 97subterraveriaspiercian(sorry can't do to same traps)goodCureDream4evahaosmonarushylashgooddaveyp1997(sorry can't make david alcousta)ventusmeta dragonoiddynamogoodcoolguywarp1pyrusneo dragonoidmetal fencergoodspin hydranoidaquosdual hydranoidhexstargooddarkushadesdarkushadesscorpionbadmetaaltair825ventusultra drago typhoonfalconflybadprimovulc15subterraprimo vulcanlegionoidbadhaos-emilyhaosiron dragonoiddartaakbadpyruslord444pyrusstugfortressbadaquosplayeraquosrafflesiancarlsnautbadyou are in it with this, these are the characters

    #314128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    since you signed up for it 😉 bakugan:iron grago trap:dartaak attribute:haos

    #314371
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    if tdog goes in, then some else would too, because the sides must be equal for a coolness, and epicness

    #314398
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cd4e and emily, they help me with problems, the guys can't 😀

    #314411
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    freezer 8)suicune 8)entei 8)shaymin 8)dragon dude 8)next drawing you should do, but don't have to: RAIKOU, finish the dogs 😀

    #314415
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I sound like a Complete Child!

    you are pre-teen, embrace it 😀 i have a video from when i was 11(2 weeks after thunder came home from the pet shop) its funny, i'm thinking of putting it on youtube later on today 😉

    #312030
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got the collecters naga and the aquos shun evoultion pack today at wal mart.

    #312042
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    finish this l8r I have to go

    #312043
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok I need to fix up freezer a tad bit! I'll do that when I post the colored version! I need to fix one of the Tentacles! DX

    #312044
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BakuganCollection014.jpgOk I JUST finished this! I will add color tomorrow! too tired to now! XD Its 12:30 Am here! XD

    #312045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok so maruchos throw. gc set. darkwind Percy moves to 2nd gc. bakugan brawl altair stands on ur gc. srry for the confusion. this ok?

    #312055
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    srry I can use maruchos throw right

    Yeah, cause I just got uberly confused, so re-type your move, after me rolling Ventus perival!

    #312054
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    srry I can use maruchos throw right

    #312059
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have two gate cards on the field monarus is on my 1st one, percival is on 2nd gc and Altair is on ur gc

    You cant set a gate when none are on the field, dont you know that? If not, and you want to change your move, go ahead!

    #312067
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have two gate cards on the field monarus is on my 1st one, percival is on 2nd gc and Altair is on ur gc

Viewing 15 posts - 14,851 through 14,865 (of 45,228 total)