Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,836 through 14,850 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317152
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    my dad will probably get me something good, bakugan-wise

    Well I got to pick what I wanted! I got/ am getting:PS3 120GBNaruto: Ultimate Ninja StormSpyro: Dawn of the DragonMaxus Helios setPyrus CarlznautPyrus ScorpionSub-Terra Tripod EpsilonVentus PythantusAquos Preyas IIand

    #317143
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    2rfaheg.png

    Lol now i'm having second thoughts

    Y can't someone do Darkus Maxus Drago?

    Know thats what i would like to see a darkus maxus drago!!!!!!!!!!

    Too bad I can't do that! I don't have the extra money to go out and buy another Maxus Drago to paint!

    #317141
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    my dad will probably get me something good, bakugan-wise

    Well I got to pick what I wanted! I got/ am getting:PS3 120GBNaruto: Ultimate Ninja StormSpyro: Dawn of the DragonMaxus Helios setPyrus CarlznautPyrus ScorpionSub-Terra Tripod EpsilonVentus PythantusAquos Preyas IIand

    #317135
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    2rfaheg.png

    Lol now i'm having second thoughts

    Y can't someone do Darkus Maxus Drago?

    #317129
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok now this question is for anyone who has a Darkus Freezer! Will u have a contest to get rid of it? I want a Darkus Freezer with the normal highlights and everything! I want it to look like a normal Darkus Bakugan!EDIT: I wouldn't mind winning a TRANSPARENT Darkus freezer!

    #317126
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Both of your Freezer drawings are epic, Justin. Good job.

    Thanx! I did the drawing from11:30 PM to 1:30 AM last night! XD I am STILL tired!

    #286224
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    UPDATED! With this pic! I luv it so much I am posting it here and on the first page! XDHPIM1387.jpg

    #314965
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    TIME for the colored version! ITS DARKUS!!!!!HPIM1387.jpg

    #315613
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    freezer 8)suicune 8)entei 8)shaymin 8)dragon dude 8)next drawing you should do, but don't have to: RAIKOU, finish the dogs 😀

    I actually have one started but its at school! 😛

    #316659
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lemme check my notes.You currently have Proper Motivation and Rainbow in your used pile. You won Rainbow because your bakugan had the highest G's. You have one gate card left in your unused pile, and it's silver/bronze. All of your ability cards are in your used pile, as well as all of your bakugan. You'll be getting your bakugan back, plus your Darkus Metalfencer, at the start of your next turn, which is now.I have the Hades card, which I got from you with Haos 2. I have two gate cards left in my unused pile, copper and silver/bronze. I currently only have the blue ability card Golden Launcher in my unused pile, which I got back from losing with Hylash. All of my bakugan, plus my trap, are in my used pile now as well.Currently it's 2-1 in your favor.Gate card, set!

    #315985
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    30 Vids,no 1 knows me

    #315984
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i meant we stay the same attribute but swap sides 😀

    But then the good side has 2 Haos brawlers and the bad side has 2 Sub-Terra

    so :- the 1st season evils had alice, the brawlers had alice

    #316289
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i meant we stay the same attribute but swap sides 😀

    #313447
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sw can my gaurdian be ingram i just like ingram more then hades

    its not my fantic :( that's why its called OMEGADRAGONOID'S FANTIC

    #313333
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    omega, would you mind doing a switchover in a future chapter? i'm bad, emily good 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 14,836 through 14,850 (of 45,228 total)