Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,821 through 14,835 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317300
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes.

    #317296
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im making it up as I go, so it could take a while. The actual chapters are long tho.

    #317293
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Haos Translucent Altair (650gs) on yours.

    #317291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The “guy”, I guess you could call him that, will be seen a lot. It was his parents. You will find out the rest later.

    #317284
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks

    #317282
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i might get maxus dragothe game on the wiisome new vestroia bakugan and a bakuspherei hope and if i dont get it for xmas ill get it 4 my bday (jan 30th)

    youve seen a bakusphere?

    #317278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    might be a bit late but can i join the club

    Yep. Welcome!

    #317277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set. I roll Pyrus Warius (380gs) on mine.

    #317276
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i get maxus dbakugan v-game for dsmoneymight get phonebakuganps2 v-games

    #317264
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, we can use traps. I'm 12.

    #317235
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II-W4z-aIpY[/youtube]the vid....

    #317191
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awww that is awesome ;D

    #317165
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The boat is surrounded by Ice and they land on the ice. I win!

    Wrong!

    #317158
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im getting moneyy lma0o, clothes mainly, and i saw these trainers today in my mums catalogue omfg fit as! their gert lush!!

    #317156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    at least three. the prize is a bakugan and card

Viewing 15 posts - 14,821 through 14,835 (of 45,228 total)