Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,806 through 14,820 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317376
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hades

    #317372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have the hand launcher and its launches are pretty cool, i can make my bakugan do tricks with it.

    #317370
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Warius on mine.

    #317366
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    in season 1 drago would like, moo when he stands. i found that disturbing!

    #317367
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Has anyone won yet?

    #317363
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Touch of Fire and Blaze.Me: 940gscounter?

    #317352
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanx! This is book one of the wars! ;D there will be 25 Chapters per book and 4 books! So all together the Mecha wars will be 100 chapters!

    #317345
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is the highlighted gs.

    #317330
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sent in my team, and it is full proof this time!

    #317325
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: OverhangMe: 380gsYou: 670gs I win that one. GC set. I roll Pyrus Helios (680gs) on yours.

    #317324
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no… I was adopted so I am the only child in the house! My sisters all moved out! They r in their 20's and 30's!

    #317318
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    0.o I had a Darkus Ravenoid in my box of Bakugan and then it went missing! I still can't find it! DX I really didn't like it anyways! Well that also happened to my Thunder Wilda! I sat it on my dresser beside my Maxus Drago and when I looked back it was gone! I found it out in the living room on top of the TV! XD

    #317315
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No. your roll.

    #317314
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Chapter 1:Three years laterAtoma: Gate Card Set!Luke: Gate Card Set!Atoma: Ingram, stand!Bakupod: Ventus Ingram, 550gs, stands.Luke: Atmos, Stand!Bakupod: Darkus Atmos, 650gs, standsAtoma: Ability Activate: Thunder Crusher!Bakupod: Ingram + 200gs. Ingram is now 750gs.Luke: Gate Card Open! Wind Counter!Bakupod: No Ventus Bakugan can play abilitys this turn. Ingram - 200gs.Luke: Get him, Atmos!Bakupod: Atmos wins round one.Three rounds later:Atoma: Gate Card Open! The Light!Bakupod: All Darkus Bakugan are reduced to 200gs. Ingram wins.Luke: Great job, Atoma.Atoma: Thanks.Later*Atoma is walking back to his home, if you call a hidden cave home.*Atoma: You were great, Ingram.Ingram: Thank you.

    #317303
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, I was in a hurry. Sry.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,806 through 14,820 (of 45,228 total)