Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,791 through 14,805 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317485
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    50000gs is my guess…

    #317481
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm just now noticing that this IS for the scoreboard. I would have never used this team in the first place. Oh well.And ability card activate, Help from Friends. I get my Crushing Blow Gate card back.Gate card, SET! Bakugan brawl! Darkus Alpha Percival stand. (Lands on my Gate card with 720 G-Power)

    You used the card wrong, it says play during a battle, and if you played it during the battle, I would have no gates in my used pile, so thats a fail, and I would get to choose which card goes back to the user, so even if you use it in the next battle, I will just give myself needles eye back, so want to edit your move?

    #317470
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Perfect, brawl, haos preyas 250g on my gate, gate open, needles eye, now ability activate, haos 2, me-250+100=350you-670+100=870and I get your crushing blow gate aswell, gate set, your roll

    #317469
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its my topic! And yes they remade B2 SA preyas in the EVO packs! 😛

    #317463
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt blackoutOP-10B-2

    #317462
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Does anyone think he shouldnt have been banned? That name itself included a cuss word.What Yoshi said, Lux is Lux.

    Huh?

    Ya know, the one word he was calling "us Christians."

    Oh lol thats not a curse. You wanna know what it actuall ymeans?IIRC it means to be fatigued from workand faggot means a bundle of twigs >_>

    Well in slang its worse, gosh Yoshi, get in the social life, LOL

    #317458
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl, Ventus Percival 720 on your gate!

    #317446
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    me likes it

    #317441
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    eet is awesome

    Ok now I want people to guess about what will happen next!

    #317440
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There have been a few close guesses.Keep em' coming...

    Where is your collection topic?

    #317425
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Chapter 1 is up!

    #317418
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hades Character Card

    fixed.

    #317404
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think they may be re-doing preyas, I have seen many sellers with B2 preyas', I even saw one with a B2 ventus preyas 620g's, so I think they will slowly brong them all back!!!

    #317394
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    they do have a heavy metal delta drago in b2 i have a pyrus one!

    #317380
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    0.o I had a Darkus Ravenoid in my box of Bakugan and then it went missing! I still can't find it! DX I really didn't like it anyways! Well that also happened to my Thunder Wilda! I sat it on my dresser beside my Maxus Drago and when I looked back it was gone! I found it out in the living room on top of the TV! XD

    sometimes i can swear these things are living someimes by the way they just disappear. XD it's just so ironic sometimes!

    Well my Thunder Wilda seems to find a way onto my pillow in the middle of the night! ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 14,791 through 14,805 (of 45,228 total)