Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,776 through 14,790 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317538
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And I asked for the highest boost, so what is it?

    #317537
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter, your roll!

    #317533
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What, then how come you have 150 for darkus?

    #316969
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Ventus percival 720 on your card!!!

    #316993
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Whats the highest attribute boost?

    #317005
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, then, gate set, your first for being younger ;D

    #317007
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is this for the scoreboard?

    #317528
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Ventus Percival 720 on your gate!

    #317525
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl, Haos Preyas stand on my gate as a ventus preyas,, now ability activate, lightwind, now your alpha on my gate, gate open, wind portal, ability activate, ventus(blue one), now the gate is crushing blow, I win, your roll!

    #317516
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, this is what I was expecting, also, what gate color was Drag?

    #317503
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, I know your trying crushing blow, but help from freinds lets me CHOOSE, so I choose to give myself back needles eye, so want to change your move, again!!!

    #317500
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lux

    #317496
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dragon adopters suck because they are a copy of dragon cave and the artwork SUCKS

    #317472
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Counted wrong, forgot a zero, heres my actual guess 100,875

    #317491
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I'm just now noticing that this IS for the scoreboard. I would have never used this team in the first place. Oh well.And ability card activate, Help from Friends. I get my Crushing Blow Gate card back.Gate card, SET! Bakugan brawl! Darkus Alpha Percival stand. (Lands on my Gate card with 720 G-Power)

    You used the card wrong, it says play during a battle, and if you played it during the battle, I would have no gates in my used pile, so thats a fail, and I would get to choose which card goes back to the user, so even if you use it in the next battle, I will just give myself needles eye back, so want to edit your move?

    Yes, your right. But I'll save my Help from Friends for later. So the score is 2-1 your way. Your turn by the way.

    Actually 2-0I already know your card is like Dark Tunnel or something, so now, brawl, Ventus elfin 660 stand on your gate.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,776 through 14,790 (of 45,228 total)